What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Can someone ID this bomber?

Style-Icon-Les-Freres-Joachim-The-French-twins-19.jpg

Joint needs to be in my possession

I need to stop clowning Alp I be in his hood too often and do t wanna catch a right hook with 300lbs+ of force behind it when I least expect it, that’s brain damage for sure....I’m not built for that.

tenor.gif

What's NTs scarf game like?

Canada goose, doggie. Only the warmest of warm warms

^ https://www.thecut.com/amp/2018/10/the-north-face-new-york-style.html

while the retros are nice, certain models and colorways have never been brought back, there are also little design details that make the og versions sought after (for me at least). the jackets themselves are a testament to good design because they don't look dated, still look good, and are still being produced and worn 20+ years later.

Last edited:
Can someone ID this bomber?

Style-Icon-Les-Freres-Joachim-The-French-twins-19.jpg

Joint needs to be in my possession

tenor.gif

Canada goose, doggie. Only the warmest of warm warms
As far as scarfs go,
I’ve been rocking this uniqlo heattech one I got from uniqlo on sale for like 10bucks,
Been holding up really well

Pardon my ignorance, but what is so great about those vintage North Face jackets?

Some of us are old heads so there's the nostalgia of a certain era. Other than the actual quality, durability, and specifications on the OG's being better, myself and others could probably write a long *** paragraph with various reasons. But for simplicity think about it from a sneaker-head perspective. A lot of sneaker heads try to track down elusive OG's and rare kicks. Similar thing going on here. Others have other reasons and can chime in.

My scarf game is kinda weak... I have 3 Polo scarves. 1 lambswool (cream), which is the nicest one. The other two are merino wool. I need to get a cashmere one... had a chance to get a nice burgundy one at Brooks Brothers that retailed for like $200 that was on sale for $40... but I passed, think I should have got it, would have went nice with my suede Coach leather.

20181209_215501.jpg

20181209_215457.jpg

20181209_215511.jpg

I'll wait until after Christmas and clean up on em when they go on clearence.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is so great about those vintage North Face jackets?

Emotional attachment. It was a thing a lot of us saw growing up and they're warm af.

Always need a TNF in the closet. OG, retro, new... As long as its Gortex or 700 fill you can count on it to hold you down

those northface bubbles are classic... they been making them since forever... but to answer your question they retro those specific colorways from 96... ya they still make those jackets every year but those exact colorways have not been out since 96.... and as far as quality the jacket is light AF but is warm AF as well which makes it so great

Back
Top Bottom