What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Screenshot_20181207-223124.png

my point is when you see this pic of meek mill, your eyes dont wander to his apparel, they gravitate towards that heavy metal, which then sets off everything else.

you fly b, thats it..start diversifying that flyness to other avenues.
Not really, I’m not a jewelry head, not my thing. I buy **** I like for the most part (unless I’m flipping it, talking strictly personal)
Probably gonna get a hulk Rolex next year with my credit card reward money that’s about it, not into all that ice. Maybe get a piece for fun at some point in my life

$2500 for that ****?!?!?! Wow, that's wild as ****.

Everybody always says wear what you like but then clown when someone actually does:lol:

Alp is the epitome of that. Son clearly doesn’t give a **** :lol::pimp:

That Alp arrogance is inspiring.

I wear what I like and I love seeing people wear what they like and not follow what everyone else is doing. It's fun as hell to make fun of people though, I even enjoy the jokes when people talk to me crazy about Timbs or asking me about some size 40 Enyce jeans or two tone durags. It's all love.

Everybody always says wear what you like but then clown when someone actually does:lol:

Alp is the epitome of that. Son clearly doesn’t give a **** :lol::pimp:

That Alp arrogance is inspiring.

I commend his arrogance tbh, my dude is feito and slightly overweight, but he loves himself and can’t anyone make him feel like he ain’t the **** THAT Confidence is admirable.

No but for the longest time people on here thought I was an old head wearing baggy Enyce and Rocawear jeans

:lol: I could see that with the products you buy, but it's quite the opposite looking at your WDYWT pics. Maybe it's the size of your Timbs/feet but all your pants look like tights.

Not really, I’m not a jewelry head, not my thing. I buy **** I like for the most part (unless I’m flipping it, talking strictly personal)
Probably gonna get a hulk Rolex next year with my credit card reward money that’s about it, not into all that ice. Maybe get a piece for fun at some point in my life

try on a cuban link bracelet for size and harness that energy, i swear you'll change ur whole mindset.

fb27659a-f63b-467f-9945-f1f3a0a34ab4-jpeg.2224865

yea ite b. :lol:

picture says a 1000 words.

what im trying to get you to understand is gear in general after alwhile reaches a point where its impossible to reach a higher octive of fly...

with all due respect, when you get to a point that you gotta torch high quantities of duckets to outfit yourself with more obscure(and increasingly hideous) high priced apparel to get chase that same "high", you know you hit ur celing wit da threads, and its time to get some gold, and some wheels... trust me duke, i speak from experience.

Alp he got a point here.
At some point you graduate from clothing.
Have you considered blowing money on the ****?

I can show you some good nights out, b.
We can get lit at Vaca Lounge.

I too know the heights like the back of NH hands.
Only thing I haven’t picked up from Alps pic is his apt #.

Why hasn't ninjahood ninjahood , diego diego , ksteezy ksteezy , and Guccishades Guccishades broke bread in real life? Niketalk would implode

Y'all can't meet up at a local bodega or something?

It’d be a royal rumble. Ninja would strangle someone with his Cuban if they called him black,Alp pulling up with his duck dynasty fit and steezy would not go in fear of his hair gettin pulled.

Back
Top Bottom