What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

D6FD43EE-6513-4307-980E-17C4D9FFAFC0.jpeg

https://www.thenorthface.com/shop/m...am-jacket-iii-nf0a33rg?variationId=MN8#hero=0

upload_2018-12-5_1-47-13.png

anyone know why they got rid of the Red one on their site? in the market for a new TNF. current 3in1 is about 10years old

I think they just completely sold out and removed some colors from their site completely after the black friday shopping. I been eyeing the tan color one with the fatigue lining and my size been unavailable for a while then disappeared too.
Was hoping they would restock on more for this month to accomodate xmas shoppers

Heard the Gotham ain't that warm cause it only has 500 down fill

They are warm, just gotta wear one for yourself and see

^ any. I don't have any experience with them.

I'm personally more familiar with their rain coats but yeah, they make very warm gear. Peep the women's parkas particularly that first one.... https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/women/jackets/parka

So 1978S 1978S

Do I need to size up for a TNF shell jacket to accommodate a nuptse? Just wanted to be educated. Thanks!

You shouldn't have to. If you get a Mens Large Mountain Parka, the Mens Large Nuptse will zip into it. Same with a Denali, they're ment to zip into the same size. If you can go to a TNF store to try things on that's your best bet. Spending that much on 2 jackets that don't fit the way you want is not a good idea. We all are shaped different and like things to fit differently.

So I heard you like jackets...

Michigan-Hype-Video-Xzibit.png

My dude. I've been doing this for years and live in the Northeast. Jacket variety is a must! One of the closets...mostly the rain/shells.
20181201_202708-----------------------.jpg

There was talk of Nike jackets a few pages back. And I can’t comment on how warm they are but I’ve always been a fan of their jackets designs.
These are one their new ones this season:

FA7BE06E-79AC-48D3-B3F7-1FF17ECE372C.jpeg
8FD7B90B-165B-4260-83EB-3DD116A6D95A.jpeg

Heard the Gotham ain't that warm cause it only has 500 down fill
You heard?

I tried it on instore and feels thick enough. I like how the gotham has enough room for me to layer up with a hoodie. Im from Massachusetts and winters here are no joke.

If the gotham isnt that warm, what would anyone recommend for something warmer, at about the same price? I'd say max ill spend would be $400-450

You heard?

I tried it on instore and feels thick enough. I like how the gotham has enough room for me to layer up with a hoodie. Im from Massachusetts and winters here are no joke.

If the gotham isnt that warm, what would anyone recommend for something warmer, at about the same price? I'd say max ill spend would be $400-450
On the North Face Website it says it's 550 fill

The retro 96 nuptse is 700 fill for comparison

My jacket is rated for -25°C/-13ºF not sure about the downfill. I think 700-800

I live in Canada, I need it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom