What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Got to wear this today.
0200983B-680B-4E07-B7D5-C90872F6C7AD.jpeg

This joint is fire

just got the north face in. this **** is fire but it feels hella thin compared to my goose.
feels more like a fall jacket

Last edited:
I dont really need a coat....just something to rock from the car to the building. Im a put on my flamesuit because I know all these are dated but for everyday errands they get the job done..The Pea Coats dont get broken out unless I head back up North...
20181204_224026.jpg
20181204_224620.jpg

20181204-224620.jpg" alt="20181204-224620" border="0">
black panther joint is gangsta

Just picked up this Patagonia joint. I've never owned anything from the brand but it's quickly becoming my fav jacket. The fur lining keeps you warm enough with one layer and it's water repellant.

Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 5.07.13 PM.png

This is fire, link?

TNF Gotham was enough in NYC this week. Def was needed on the one day I wore it. Shame but I doubt I’ll wear it again here in Houston.

BTW every other jacket I saw was either a Canada Goose or Moncler.

Oh and whoever recommended the Uniqlo long johns was spot on. Kept the kid nice and toasty. 8)

- Preciate it.

How are Helly Hansens for warmth?

I still need a parka. My North face ain't cutting it. smh

just got the north face in. this **** is fire but it feels hella thin compared to my goose.
feels more like a fall jacket

TNF makes so many jackets. Which one you talking about? A Mountain? If so, as mentioned many times in this thread they are intended to be used in TNF's layering system. The Mountain jacket is a shell. Gore-Tex....waterproof but breatheable. That's the base. If it gets colder you zip a Denali fleece into it. If you're going to be in very cold weather you zip a Nuptse into it (if it will be raining/snowing aka to keep dry). Nupste alone will be good for the warmth but that's not waterproof. All about options/levels.

How are Helly Hansens for warmth?

I still need a parka. My North face ain't cutting it. smh

HH makes so many jackets. Which one you talking about?

TNF makes so many jackets. Which one you talking about? A Mountain? If so, as mentioned many times in this thread they are intended to be used in TNF's layering system. The Mountain jacket is a shell. Gore-Tex....waterproof but breatheable. That's the base. If it gets colder you zip a Denali fleece into it. If you're going to be in very cold weather you zip a Nuptse into it (if it will be raining/snowing aka to keep dry). Nupste alone will be good for the warmth but that's not waterproof. All about options/levels.

So I heard you like jackets...

Michigan-Hype-Video-Xzibit.png

Back
Top Bottom