What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Tried getting a Nuptse today in NYC. Coudnt find a blue or pink XL anywhere. :lol:

Yellow is nice but you can see the down through the yellow, red is going to be my backup backup. Granted I checked only Bloomies, TNF on 5th and UO but damn, joints is selling.

I miss my steep tech. Use to rock it woth the detachable pouch in hs. If it wasnt a 2x, i wouldve kept it.

Oh you know how we still doin it....
20181119_220238.jpg

Casually... the only thing I wear are 6 inch Timberlands. As for my "work" (dress) boots I have the black and tan Johnston and Murphy Larsey boots, which are sheep skin. First saw em at Dillards many years ago and loved them instantly. Super comfortable and they look great with suits.

What do you guys wear for boots in the snow? Thinking of buying the ll bean ones

I've got a pair of Red Wing 1907 Moc 6's that I wear with jeans on snowy days when I have to dress casual, or timbs when I'm wearing sweats and want to run out real quick, or my chelsea's, or my work shoes with a grippier sole for work.

I really want some Balmoral boots for work though. Might hit up Meermin for a sale

Tried getting a Nuptse today in NYC. Coudnt find a blue or pink XL anywhere. :lol:

Yellow is nice but you can see the down through the yellow, red is going to be my backup backup. Granted I checked only Bloomies, TNF on 5th and UO but damn, joints is selling.

You can also try TNF SoHo, TNF Uptown, TNF Prototype (you can see here they've got some of the more sought after/sold out colorways), and REI in SoHo. Last time I checked, REI had a ton of the Aztec Blue Nuptses.

Was considering buying this but it’s too flashy for me
Yea I got options for different moods, some days I’m on that flashy **** and some times I’m laid back. All I know is if I’m in ac and lit with that jacket off I’ll be wearing it come summer time too lol

What do you guys wear for boots in the snow? Thinking of buying the ll bean ones

I have a pair of the ll bean duck boots and I think they suck. Uncomfortable and the tread isn’t that great and i’ve slipped wearing them. Heard the sorel **** boots are better. Had a pair of sperry duck boots and they were good.

Back
Top Bottom