What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Yeah he'd be a white cuban/white latino like Cameron Diaz, Charlie Sheen, Marco Rubio etc.

Let’s say he were Cuban or some ****, would “white Latino” be an appropriate term for him?
I can never make sense of these types of things.

Yeah he'd be a white cuban/white latino like Cameron Diaz, Charlie Sheen, Marco Rubio etc.

you're only a "white Latino" if one of ur parents is caucasian, i.e. white & latino, and even then da nationality of da country would take precedent over "white" i.e. italian & puerto rican, german & dominican, etc.

I cant see how yall do them biggie joints, they waaay too puffy. Layering> A big *** coats.
giphy.gif

Not many people rock those in DC, we love Hellys though...

we love Hellys though...

Man that damn Riggin raincoat is like the default HH in the DMV :smh: :lol:

and this joint...

9408483-1-red

I won't lie tho, if everyone and they momma ain't already have the red joint, I'd have gotten one too :smh: :lol:

I refuse to believe that this is warm in cold weather. **** look thin as hell

yea no shell is gonna keep you warm. need that primaloft inner at least.

their version of Nike's store in soho.
word.

all this north face talk got me missing the steep tech hoody. these were fire back in hs, but i str8 up i had no paper to cop.
9049de392026abecbcfa7cb4ac95f99c.jpg

only found out about the supreme release sometime after it already dropped :smh:

newer iterations were wack imo.

Man I had like 3 colorways of that steep tech hoody in high school. Didn’t keep me warm at all, but atleast I looked fly af

Means that if I had to guess initially his background I'd think Eastern European lineage off the top of my head. However, for the dude that thought he's Latino that's very well possible as well being that Latinos aren't a race and a culture with people from all diff racial backgrounds.
Latino is such a broad term

You have German nazi's and their descendants living in Argentina and you have dark skin black people in Peru, Colombia etc that look like they just came from Africa. Neither extremes look "latino"

Back
Top Bottom