What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

C37E62AE-5F06-4F6C-A430-C7997C6D79E1.jpeg

Biggies

2 yellows? :lol: overkill.

Another brand popular in Toronto I haven't seen mentioned much in this thread is Nobis

It's like the more low key fashionable Canada Goose

Another brand popular in Toronto I haven't seen mentioned much in this thread is Nobis

da guy that founded it, Robin Yates, used to be Canada Goose's VP...

they carry Nobis at Daves NYC.

da guy that founded it, Robin Yates, used to be Canada Goose's VP...

they carry Nobis at Daves NYC.
Canada Goose based out Toronto too

I used to drive by the HQ weekly

I remember I almost bought a white expedition for 50% off at Roots maybe 15 years ago. It was $200, but I passed cause it was white.

Same jacket is $1100 now

Last edited:
Means that if I had to guess initially his background I'd think Eastern European lineage off the top of my head. However, for the dude that thought he's Latino that's very well possible as well being that Latinos aren't a race and a culture with people from all diff racial backgrounds.

Bruh wth you talking about right now, b.

Means that if I had to guess initially his background I'd think Eastern European lineage off the top of my head. However, for the dude that thought he's Latino that's very well possible as well being that Latinos aren't a race and a culture with people from all diff racial backgrounds.

Let’s say he were Cuban or some ****, would “white Latino” be an appropriate term for him?
I can never make sense of these types of things.

First heard of Nobis from a guy on YT called the HoxtonTrend

Low key, outside of TNF and Stoney, if it ain’t made in Canada I don’t trust it :lol:

First heard of Nobis from a guy on YT called the HoxtonTrend

Low key, outside of TNF and Stoney, if it ain’t made in Canada I don’t trust it :lol:

Everything made in China b

But the Canadian brands need to be warm warm certified

Mackage based out of Montreal I think

Last edited:
Eastern European is correct

Back
Top Bottom