What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

The papis that participate in extracurricular activities namely creative entrepreneurship like it that way. Many compartments can prove to be useful.
Oooh ok makes sense, here I am thinking it was all about warmth lol...
Man that damn Riggin raincoat is like the default HH in the DMV :smh: :lol:

and this joint...

9408483-1-red

I won't lie tho, if everyone and they momma ain't already have the red joint, I'd have gotten one too :smh: :lol:
Yea they look good but that cant be that warm. I dont think I've ever seen anyone wear a true winter HH coat, just those raincoat joints. I ain't falling into the hype...

I miss my steep tech. Use to rock it woth the detachable pouch in hs. If it wasnt a 2x, i wouldve kept it.

It's not... it's an outlet, everything is on sale. I didn't notice it when I first tried it on, could have happened from other people trying it on, but I already called the store to let them know... this one was the last one in the company so they can't replace it. I'm expecting them to take another 10% off or something, the jacket came with an extra button so it isn't a huge deal, but it does suck having to take a brand new coat to the taylors to have them sew a button on.

Flipped!

20181119_190854.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom