What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Did any if you ever grab the CG fader bomber. Hows the fit. I got an xl as a gift coming in. Hopefully it fits decent. Ends website had the xl at 48 inch chest but others have 46. Usually end is pretty accurate but idk

E0E5CE78-584B-4C75-B18E-EADC8D6FCFC6.jpeg

C680902E-E6F7-41E8-8ED2-11740A32C18E.jpeg

Big boy weather today

hell naw, if we talking bout that wafer thin puffer da caucasians laud over.

Wait, you know Patagonia is a brand & not 1 particular jacket right? Lol. Listen I don't rock Patagonia but they have all ranges of jacket types...from windbreakers to arctic ready gear. You sound mad ignorant lol.

Wait, you know Patagonia is a brand & not 1 particular jacket right? Lol. Listen I don't rock Patagonia but they have all ranges of jacket types...from windbreakers to arctic ready gear. You sound mad ignorant lol.

Patagonia a one trick pony b, sure they have a range of ish but da vast majority of people seen in one is rocking...

84217_BLK.jpg

and this ain't beating a pelle leather on warmth, sorry :lol:

Patagonia a one trick pony b, sure they have a range of ish but da vast majority of people seen in one is rocking...

84217_BLK.jpg

and this ain't beating a pelle leather on warmth, sorry :lol:

You talking bout that random jacket above. I'm talking bout the brand as a whole. This discussion won't go anywhere lol.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 5.25.20 PM.png

Opinions? I'm not feeling it the multi flavors vibe. Also it says CANADA GOOSE down the side of the right sleeve. Not a fan of the in your face branding and colors.

I expect to see them all over IG and all the kids/baby mommas rocking them after Christmas tho

Fan of the black and dark navy. Hopefully this trend doesn't spill over into the rest of the brand.

Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 5.25.20 PM.png

Opinions? I'm not feeling it the multi flavors vibe. Also it says CANADA GOOSE down the side of the right sleeve. Not a fan of the in your face branding and colors.

I expect to see them all over IG and all the kids/baby mommas rocking them after Christmas tho

Fan of the black and dark navy. Hopefully this trend doesn't spill over into the rest of the brand.
Their just dipping their foot in the streetwear pond that has become an ocean at this point.

Everyone is doing it; even high fashion houses.

Is neon green everything what's really hot in these streets?

Seen uniqlo x Alexander wang

Also Yeezys

Can imagine em being in style in a year or 2

Yo Guccishades Guccishades what Marm has all gold on the interior?

I remember a kid came to school with that joint back in the day and **** **** down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom