What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I love this coat but dont have the funds right now. Maybe next season.

himalaya parka.jpg

TNF Himalaya parka

Always wondered what jacket George was rocking. Anyone know?

c8baf2b2f82a76f5f6bbcedbcc576f11.jpg

I ordered the North Face 1996 Nuptse people have been raving about in here, and this is exactly what that @#%@ looked like even after sizing down. I expected it to be puffy compared to modern standards, but still! Filled out the return form not even 5 minutes after opening the package. Anyone wearing that in a major Cali metro area would look absolutely ridiculous

you bought that jacket to wear in cali?!

:lol: it looked so damn comfortable, and I'm outside a lot late at night. Here in the Bay Area "winter" it's 60-70 during the day but can drop to the high 30s-low 40s if you're out at 3-4 AM or walking to/from the train early in the morning. For example I'm about to hop off the train in a few mins and have a 10 minute walk in 45 degree weather, which is cold as ***@ for our standards

I wanted a down commuter jacket that didn't look as hipster as a Patagonia but still better looking than a Uniqlo Ultra Light Down (which I own; it gets the job done but just looks like a plastic bag to me). I have a Canada Goose but that's OD for Cali except when a freak storm happens. There's a thermoball I use for cold weather walks, but again, it just has that Patagonia crowd look that I can't do for casual wear

Last edited:
Been rocking my primary winter jacket for 8 years now but it's time to put it to semi-retirement. An RLX down parka that packs into a duffel bag. Love this thing, but can't find it anywhere (not even the season after it was released).

About to pull the trigger on this Uniqlo. Simple. My aesthetic most days.
MVIMG_20181124_170852.jpg

Attachments

• MVIMG_20181124_170839.jpg
    MVIMG_20181124_170839.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I ordered the North Face 1996 Nuptse people have been raving about in here, and this is exactly what that @#%@ looked like even after sizing down. I expected it to be puffy compared to modern standards, but still! Filled out the return form not even 5 minutes after opening the package. Anyone wearing that in a major Cali metro area would look absolutely ridiculous

ish just not ur swag...i tried on da concord ish color...fit like a dream...imm sell my OG 1997 blue one and get da retro soon..

Back
Top Bottom