What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Stop posting rappers fool. These same cats who wear Puma.

Young Thug wore a dress, we should too?

They all carry purses now, we should too?

Jacket still ugly.
no one

believes you.
Not to cape for Ninja, but a lot of hood dudes in NY still rocking the Carhart...lol

thats beeeeen my point.

6.jpg

da brand certified b, its classic..sorry fellas, haters gon have to sit this one out.

On the low i wish I could still rock my Vanson, joint Fits me hella big....one of those pieces from the late 90’s was hat I wish I could dust off and put on...lol

I just take it that some of these cats cracking jokes on Carhart simply haven’t walked the hoods of NY...joints always been a staple...I prob won’t ever rock...but he ain’t lyin..lol

no one

believes you.

thats beeeeen my point.

6.jpg

da brand certified b, its classic..sorry fellas, haters gon have to sit this one out.

Come on Ninja, I have no problem with Carhartt da brand but we all know da hype behind these is because of Eminem and da extremely limited #'s. :lol:

Last edited:
I just take it that some of these cats cracking jokes on Carhart simply haven’t walked the hoods of NY...joints always been a staple...I prob won’t ever rock...but he ain’t lyin..lol

Here’s where everything gets lost in translation -

We don’t give a **** about them hoods

Them jackets are still trash. They can have a carhartt parade on Labor Day and we wouldn’t give 2 damns

Ok. Bunch of ninjahoods rocking this jacket to work.

Come on Ninja, I have not problem with Carhartt's da brand but we all know the hype behind these is because of Eminem and the extremely limited #'s. :lol:

Don’t get sucked into his tactics. He knows we’re not even talking about the brand or other products besides the jackets. This the jacket thread. Carhartt jacket is ugly. He wants to argue over the brand instead of jacket because he has nothing to say.

Looking for a good heavy double breasted overcoat skmilar to -

4E661F6C-B1B9-4DE2-B0DD-BEF44D7937EE.jpeg

Needs good length. Can’t seem to find one close to this

No lie I had the **** in high school

I was fly and you couldn't tell me ****

Yes I rocked it with a beanie and timbs

Also Carhartt was hot in japan for a minute

I'm siding with Ninjahood on this one.

Also for the fashion dudes work wear was hot for a minute as well

Ya legit got me wanting to cop Da Carhart now, about to go to Frank’s tomorrow and see what’s good...

Don’t get sucked into his tactics. He knows we’re not even talking about the brand or other products besides the jackets. This the jacket thread. Carhartt jacket is ugly. He wants to argue over the brand instead of jacket because he has nothing to say.
I think most Carhartt jackets look decent. I have a few pieces myself, but I picked them for function over fashion. I think they at least look better than North Face.

No lie I had the **** in high school

I was fly and you couldn't tell me ****

Yes I rocked it with a beanie and timbs

Also Carhartt was hot in japan for a minute

I'm siding with Ninjahood on this one.

Also for the fashion dudes work wear was hot for a minute as well

In highscool.

Ninja a grown *** man

I feel like if you don't already have that **** in your closet buying it now seems kinda silly... but I guess that's how it is nowadays. Back in the day it would have been a free hand me down.

Back
Top Bottom