What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Looking for a good heavy double breasted overcoat skmilar to -

4E661F6C-B1B9-4DE2-B0DD-BEF44D7937EE.jpeg

Needs good length. Can’t seem to find one close to this
This is single breasted though

Gotta fly to VA in 2 weeks for work. Looked at the weather, 35 degrees :sick: Gotta get some winter clothes, it was 80 down here yesterday

I don't rock Levis... haven't since grade school, that's not to say that many others don't... but lots of other people rock Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Guess, or any other number of iconic brands that are shadow of their former selves. Ultimately you rock what you want to, and if Carhartt is cool with you and you can still pull it off nowadays then more power to you.

Anyway if we're talking throw backs real OGs remember the Starter pullovers with your team of choice and First Down puffer coats.

Last edited:
This is by far the worst jacket thread season in forever.

In other news, anyone got some good quality fitting shirt jackets? Or shirt hoodies? Kinda something like this. Its Aime leon dore, they got some real nice pieces, just not tryna spend 400....

ALD_SS18_17_800x.jpg

If and when I get a new job soon (in the works), I may splurge and grab a Canada Goose. My girl has one and swears by it.

Hype or legit?

yeah the cartharrt is a no b
People in nyc who don't do construction aren't showing up to the spot in cartharrt.

You would instantly get flamed for that.

i thought so. but why the soho store? this store was no hardware store when you can get fitted for a worksite with tools and gear. this was a str8 up fashion store.

also, i walked into champion down there and felt some negative type of way about it lol. this was a brand that no1 cared about now that ish is being sold like its high fashion. im talking sweaters that were stiched on the spot $50 cash. then i walk over to footlocker and they have a whole table for just champion. idk maybe im out of touch now with streetwear but i think those champion and carhart stores blew my mind lol.

...but maybe because i rock with jcrew so much these days i just don't check for champion ****. now if there was a starter store that sold 90s gear...SOLD

Carharrt is still very relevant + the WIP line.

yall out of touch because everyone is rocking carharrt nowadays. But i'm in nyc

Last edited:
i thought so. but why the soho store? this store was no hardware store when you can get fitted for a worksite with tools and gear. this was a str8 up fashion store.

also, i walked into champion down there and felt some negative type of way about it lol. this was a brand that no1 cared about now that ish is being sold like its high fashion. im talking sweaters that were stiched on the spot $50 cash. then i walk over to footlocker and they have a whole table for just champion. idk maybe im out of touch now with streetwear but i think those champion and carhart stores blew my mind lol.

...but maybe because i rock with jcrew so much these days i just don't check for champion ****. now if there was a starter store that sold 90s gear...SOLD

It's just the current streetwear / basic / minimalist look.
Minimal logos, basic colors, etc.

I dig the Carhartt WIP line though.

I rock clothing for their intended use these days.

I wear champion to go to the gym, hang around the house in, and I’d wear carhartt to rake the leaves/shovel snow in.

This is supremes fault for making “normcore” popular to the beasts/youth.

I respect ninja and everyone else who are still in touch with urban fashions and put fits together, but it ain’t me anymore.

But that carhartt jacket he posted is still ******* trash either way :lol:

I like Carhartt. Been wanting to get one of their jackets or thiccc hoodies and a beanie too.

If and when I get a new job soon (in the works), I may splurge and grab a Canada Goose. My girl has one and swears by it.

Hype or legit?
I’m in the same situation. I’ll be moving to NYC soon and don’t know if I should splurge on a Canada Goose or just grab a North Face or Patagonia.

Back
Top Bottom