What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Carharrt will always be there. It's a classic brand. But ninja was making it seem like it's what's hot in the streets and that everyone in NYC is wearing it. Really not the case at all.

Carhartt is a classic staple, not sure what the slander is for.

TBH because its fun to argue with Ninja

And because he used the worst carhartt jacket possible as an example. And because he tried to come off as if Carhartt is this illustrious brand when its basically hanes of workwear.

Can you wear a hanes tee to the club as your primary article of clothing? Sure.

Should you? Probably not.

Same for Carhartt

jonah_hill_large_442e0e6a-a76a-41ef-aca1-778a66959864_large.jpg

one_direction_large_5f66e3c6-3260-4ae2-b941-bdff06293cce_large.jpg

jamie_foxx_carhartt_large_34cc11e5-39d6-4c37-9b65-945a27f040a7_large.jpg

Robert-Pattinson-Carhartt-jacket-Nudie-jeans-Palace-Adidas-sneakers-1.jpg

david-beckham-victoria-beckham-saintlaurent-coat-belstaff-vest-02.jpg

images

Von-Miller.jpg

22115cc752c362fb2a5ed64818787404.jpg

Last edited:
Carhartt's a good brand. Don't care if it's the hanes of workwear as long as it's still durable.

I’m in the same situation. I’ll be moving to NYC soon and don’t know if I should splurge on a Canada Goose or just grab a North Face or Patagonia.

I cant imagine canada goose costing that much and not keeping you warm. but for that money i def would check the warranty on that. NF has a lifetime warranty and I've made warranty claims multiple times. It's one of the reasons i've rocked with that company all these years. Patagonia is good too. expensive AF new but NF and patagonia are the type of brands you look for on sale on backcountry or steep n cheap or something.

Also the tech some of these high end brands like NF use can be found anywhere. primaloft is the widely used insulation for thin inner shells found in patagonia but u can cop that tech at llbean too.

Carhartt's a good brand. Don't care if it's the hanes of workwear as long as it's still durable.

i can get down with that. i def value practicality and durability these days.

David Beckham and Kanye are many people's fashion gods so I think we put an end to that argument.

Ninjahood more fashun than some of y'all

Usually when I go out, it's to get trashed. I wear my Red Wing boots, some dark jeans, and a black or blue crewneck sweater. All stuff I can spill liquor on or fall down in the street wearing and not care. A Carhartt hoody / jacket serves the same purpose for me.

Usually when I go out, it's to get trashed. I wear my Red Wing boots, some dark jeans, and a black or blue crewneck sweater. All stuff I can spill liquor on or fall down in the street wearing and not care. A Carhartt hoody / jacket serves the same purpose for me.

Is this for real? :lol:

Bruh... :lol:

Cats wearing carhatt but don’t know how to nail & hammer lol

I'm saying tho. All for the look, but don't understand why someone wouldn't wear WORKWEAR when they aren't working. :lol:

I get why shogun shogun wears it tho, he gotta stay dry in these streets :lol:

I don't get this logic.

Cats wearing basketball shoes, not even played a second of basketball in their life. Cats wearing workout apparel, only thing they lift is a chicken wing into their mouth.
I don’t get it either but it’s still funny.

Both of those scenarios sound bad... but I feel you both. Honestly I wouldn't rock the Carhartt because I would straight up look JUST like my dad, who is a construction worker. It's all funny to me.

Been on the hunt for this Carhartt in a size large, but can't find it anywhere :frown: Outside of the WIP line, Carhartt is a naw for me.

EI6SQ7xRc2VLwp5NN8Qt

mbasr5z9owd2riatkvle.jpg

shoes biggest problem here...jacket's falling off too, sup with that.

also his metro collab was kinda w.e lyrically..

10yjoyo.gif

Who gon rock the we get money boys fit with the Tommy Varsity pleather and XXL white tea hangin out the bottom with the cords?

Back
Top Bottom