What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

102182410-500.jpg

sike.

Lmao looking like you came straight from work if you wear this out.

Stop it lmaooooooooo

This ***** lives in a fly ***** hub of Washington heights and he has the audacity to say that carhartt is what’s poppin in the streets. This ***** is so delusional sometimes.

That jacket isn’t bad but you know damn well you aren’t walking into the work wear store and copping that.

That’s some hype beast stuff with a carhartt stamp on it and an insane price.

Why does that girl in the back look like a toddlers face on a grown ups body?

yes it is, just cuz some of ya squares, dont mean da rest of us aren't savvy.

Are you ok honestly? We not talking about WIP. WIP has its only selected following. You just posted some ugly jacket that a carpenter would wear to work and talking about it’s fly. No one who wears WIP would wear that ugly *** construction worker jacket and once again you know damn well when you started this you weren’t talking about WIP. No one is wearing ugly *** duck jackets and regular carhartt unless they work construction in NYC and you know it.

i think ya'll trippin and need to post more pics of what you're actually wearing not what you think other people may or may not being paid to wear?

:lol: WIP's entire catalog is slim versions of American carhartt past and present..sit down b u have no idea what you're talking about.
Once again ain’t nobody wearing that ugly *** jacket outside unless you are going to work as a day laborer.

No one who wears WIP would wear that jacket

Im definitely not tryna be outchea looking like I deal with asphalt all day but

I’d definitely rock some WIP. TBH I’ve been lookin to cop a carhartt beanie.

Reactions: ASE
Stop posting rappers fool. These same cats who wear Puma.

Young Thug wore a dress, we should too?

They all carry purses now, we should too?

Jacket still ugly.

Back
Top Bottom