What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

yeah the cartharrt is a no b
People in nyc who don't do construction aren't showing up to the spot in cartharrt

lies.

that lloyd bank pic is dead recent, so is da Nas joint, so is da asap joint...

Carhartt in NYC is good money, ish rarely if ever goes on sale either.

meanwhile...

fabolous-nike-air-force-1-1.png

Mannnn he’s wearing that because it’s Bape not Carhartt

Carhartt is about to be the wave....if you care about that.

It’s fly. But workwear is also my favorite thing about fashion so I’m probably bias :lol:

Carhartt also has the WIP line which is more for fashion than “work”

Hell fear of god’s whole 6th collection is carhartt. So get ready

Man i work in construction and I can’t even do carhartt.

They are all cut for 270 pound dudes with a mean gut.

I *** with dickies, fits better and is cheaper for something I will destroy in a year or two.

Edit, the hats are cool...

This dude and his all over the place arguments. I gave up a long time ago on this carhartt isn’t cool in 2018 argument.

I wont lie

I025231_LR_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

I025231_885_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

I025231_HZ_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

These are dope

But it ain't no way in hell I'm paying a buck fifty for a gotdamn carhartt shirt.

And ninjahood ninjahood its 2018 not 1998, those aren't "european cuts". Thats just how clothing is made now b.

Carhartt is made for cutting the grass in b. They're finessing dudes who can't dress into wearing work uniforms casually.

I respect the underground fashion subculture. But this ain't it chief... You can keep this one

I wont lie

I025231_LR_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

I025231_885_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

I025231_HZ_90-ST-01_1000x.jpg

These are dope

But it ain't no way in hell I'm paying a buck fifty for a gotdamn carhartt shirt.

And ninjahood ninjahood its 2018 not 1998, those aren't "european cuts". Thats just how clothing is made now b.

Carhartt is made for cutting the grass in b. They're finessing dudes who can't dress into wearing work uniforms casually.

This ain't it chief...

Those ain’t shirts, those are jackets that look like shirts.

Back
Top Bottom