What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

the movie > the jackets. they look like they pump gas for a living

Screenshot_20181114-151039.png

carhartts been a1 in NYC as long as i been around.

combine it with some timbs and some gold & a champion hoodie underneath and you undefeated.

Screenshot_20181114-151039.png

carhartts been a1 in NYC as long as i been around.

combine it with some timbs and some gold & a champion hoodie underneath and you undefeated.

Man would you stop it... ain’t nobody wearing carhartt as a fresh fit. That **** is reserved for construction workers and day laborers. I have never seen anyone incorporate carhartt into a fit in 2018 especially in the 5 boroughs. That **** was cool in the 90s not now

Man would you stop it... ain’t nobody wearing carhartt as a fresh fit. That **** is reserved for construction workers and day laborers. I have never seen anyone incorporate carhartt into a fit in 2018 especially in the 5 boroughs. That **** was cool in the 90s not now

Lmao Ninja is stuck in the 90’s

Carharts can’t even be worn on some chill **** with sweats or joggers, you’ll look homeless.

I rather wear these
0FA7E7B9-1F2E-48FA-9FB8-2A818617E5E6.jpeg

I'm not from ny but people most definitely wear it outside of construction
It's really popular now. Probably more than ever.
Just search the #carharrt or #carharrtwip tag on ig
They got popular with hipsters round me in like 2011

They even have a separate line (wip) for streetwear that's super popular.
There's even been colabs with bape and other streetwear brands.
Wall street journal even wrote an article this year , albeit late as usual
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...ide-to-affordably-stylish-workwear-1522162516

Last edited:

Carhartt got pieces though lol, I see people kill it regularly. Both the regular and WIP lines, idk where you be.

Splashing paint on a garment and selling it to people :lol: I see some high fashion brands do that garbage

Back
Top Bottom