What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

who lied to u jack? if u in NYC wit a fresh Carhartt wit matchin timbs u gucci for thay day.
Are you sure you live in Washington heights? That honestly hasn’t been a fresh fit since the 90’s.

The hood in your name needs to be changed cause you clearly ain’t in it anymore if you don’t know that people ain’t wearing carhartt anymore other than construction workers, ninjasuburbs.

. I have never seen anyone incorporate carhartt into a fit in 2018 especially in the 5 boroughs

Thursday-April-6th-2017-Nas-Queens-Takeover-At-Angels-Gentlemens-Club-59.jpg

Regular people in NYC dont wear carhartt unless its some lazy day outfit. I can post pics of celebrities wearing anything. Doesnt count.

ninjahood ninjahood so an old rapper and tyga wearing WIP are you examples? Do better honestly. WIP is like the trendy version of carhartt. Don’t act like you were talking about WIP. And that nas fit is terrible if we gonna keep it 100

Literally no one is going outside in a duck jacket and timbs and saying I’m about to kill em today. NOBODY.

ninjahood ninjahood so an old rapper and tyga wearing WIP are you examples? Do better honestly. WIP is like the trendy version of carhartt. Don’t act like you were talking about WIP. And that nas fit is terrible if we gonna keep it 100

Literally no one is going outside in a duck jacket and timbs and saying I’m about to kill em today. NOBODY.
Watch ya mouf talking bout the GOAT MC my guy.

Regular people in NYC dont wear carhartt unless its some lazy day outfit

u can say da exact same ish bout Champion, and yet both are long lasting Staples in NYC wardrobes...ya super outta touch if ya think either of those Brand aren't being worn. :lol:

u can say da exact same ish bout Champion, and yet both are long lasting Staples in NYC wardrobes...ya super outta touch if ya think either of those Brand aren't being worn. :lol:
Yeah carhartt is being worn alright. By construction workers and day laborers. I see way more dudes wearing champion leisurely than I see carhartt. Champion isn’t even the same thing. Since when was champion workwear? It’s athletic wear.

Your flyest fit may not include something carhartt but you can definitely get something decent off with say just a beanie or jacket or something along those lines.

Yeah, that Carhartt stuff is a no for me dawg

Maybe a crew like what Nas is wearing, but.. Nah.

Lets not act like rapper aren't the worst dressed dudes in the first place

I see way more dudes wearing champion leisurely than I see carhartt. Champion isn’t even the same thing. Since when was champion workwear? It’s athletic wear.
im talking bout in da nyc hierarchy of street fashion, when its winter, Carhartt da cold season version of champion, its some cool ish u can look fresh in crushin some crispy timbs in..

More urban fashion than nyc fashion. Not gonna catch dudes wearing carharrt and timbs unless you're on Gunhill or Fordham.

yeah the cartharrt is a no b
People in nyc who don't do construction aren't showing up to the spot in cartharrt.

You would instantly get flamed for that.

This dude :lol:

Don’t act like you were talking about carhartt bape collabs and WIP cause you know damn well you weren’t.

its da same ish b.

WIP is da trailer of what Urban hiphop made carhartt what it is..

carhartt-wip-x-gardener-by-michael-lau-.jpg

only iconic brands get these types of looks..

Back
Top Bottom