What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I feel like spiewak is slept on.

I’ve had the Meade field jacket for like 10 years. It’s warm and not bulky and I wear it snowboarding on colder days since snowboard jackets suck and it’s holding up fine still.

383BDE67-7681-46F0-BDDE-4BD63E6796BA.jpeg

Two-tone jacket drip

I actually like deathstroke better. Can barely tolerate the corny, bad jokes of ryan reynolds.

I feel like spiewak is slept on.

I’ve had the Meade field jacket for like 10 years. It’s warm and not bulky and I wear it snowboarding on colder days since snowboard jackets suck and it’s holding up fine still.

Love Spiewak, but the prices have gone up a lot. I still have my peacoat I ordered from Karmaloop 10+ years ago

Just for an NYC trip? It wont be even that cold in early December. Get a Uniqlo or any down jacket and a hoodie and youll be straight. :lol:

Thats still bomber jacket + hoodie weather in early December.

Fam, if it gets 40 here in the H with a light drizzle we ready to shut the city down. Like this week it’s in the low 30’s with a nasty wind chill so I been like “if it’s anything like this in NYC I’ll need a ski jacket” :lol:

Nah I’ll likely just wait a week before to assess the weather to figure out what I’ll need. I’m really hoping you’re right and I can just layer up light and be Gucci.

- Preciate it.

jessica-chastain-matthew-mcconaughey-interstellar-murph-coop-jackets-jpg.2209900

the movie > the jackets. they look like they pump gas for a living. on the other hand, i walked into carhart in soho the other day, was shocked at how expensive they can cost.

personally feeling this joint here
F5659_EG9395

Back
Top Bottom