What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

20181113_075915.jpg

Need y'all east coast cats' help. Taking a trip to NYC beginning of December (live in Houston). I have a few coats but nothing that could withstand any type of REAL cold. Debating whether to cop a TNF Gotham III or a Triple FAT Goose Grinnell. Tbh I'll have minimal use of either of these jackets here in Texas so I'm basically copping for this NY trip and future trips to cold/snowy destinations...

I'm on the fence because I tried on the Gotham yesterday and liked the jacket but from the looks of it, the 3FG seems to be better quality and looks to be warmer (probably too warm for my needs) for not that much of a price difference. The fur lining on the hoodie of the TNF is faux fur and some of it was shedding on me when I tried it on, but the 3FG is real fur.

What y'all think? Invest in the 3FG or save and get TNF? OH and I really want Navy but the 3FG is sold out so I'd have to do black or grey. It's not a deal breaker but I did kinda want a navy jacket.

Black_Front_f1f12195-3eef-446b-af90-d921a40fd0cb_800x.jpg

or
URBNV.jpg

- Preciate it.

Need y'all east coast cats' help. Taking a trip to NYC beginning of December (live in Houston). I have a few coats but nothing that could withstand any type of REAL cold. Debating whether to cop a TNF Gotham III or a Triple FAT Goose Grinnell. Tbh I'll have minimal use of either of these jackets here in Texas so I'm basically copping for this NY trip and future trips to cold/snowy destinations...

I'm on the fence because I tried on the Gotham yesterday and liked the jacket but from the looks of it, the 3FG seems to be better quality and looks to be warmer (probably too warm for my needs) for not that much of a price difference. The fur lining on the hoodie of the TNF is faux fur and some of it was shedding on me when I tried it on, but the 3FG is real fur.

What y'all think? Invest in the 3FG or save and get TNF? OH and I really want Navy but the 3FG is sold out so I'd have to do black or grey. It's not a deal breaker but I did kinda want a navy jacket.

Black_Front_f1f12195-3eef-446b-af90-d921a40fd0cb_800x.jpg

or
URBNV.jpg

- Preciate it.

depends, how often do you make trips to cold areas? Either way I would say save about $500-$600 and get a TNF because you aren't living in that area with brick weather on a daily and the TNF will keep you more than warm enough.

You'll basically be dropping cash on the goose and it'll be overkill unless you're going to be making long term trips every year

On the cool I can't really say how often the trips will be but me and the wife talked about traveling more so they very well may be yearly. But nah the difference in price on the two jackets I'm talking is only about $130 at the end of the day. If we were talking $5-600 then I wouldn't even consider it.

- Preciate it.

On the cool I can't really say how often the trips will be but me and the wife talked about traveling more so they very well may be yearly. But nah the difference in price on the two jackets I'm talking is only about $130 at the end of the day. If we were talking $5-600 then I wouldn't even consider it.

- Preciate it.
Don’t buy a triple fat goose, you’ll get roasted :lol:

- Preciate it.

Get the Goose. It’ll keep you warm if you plan to walk.

Don’t buy a triple fat goose, you’ll get roasted :lol:

I read his post completely wrong. I thought he was talking about a CG. I had to google what a triple fat goose was.

ualreadyknow23 ualreadyknow23 Just get the TNF bro Not even because of the brand name (well, kinda) but because what the hell is atriple fat goose? TNF at least has a lifetime warranty, and you could probably get a fleece/shell combo that will suit you much better than a goose down TNF. You'll have 2 jackets in 1

Man I just google that. Joint look like a peacoat made of the finest NY pigeon fur.

You def gon get roasted. Dude will never go to NY again.

Back
Top Bottom