What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

American Staples imo

jessica-chastain-matthew-mcconaughey-interstellar-murph-coop-jackets.jpg

368540.jpg

big-sean2.jpg

Also the huge Japanese obsession is interesting to me.

I get if they're not someone's cup of tea tho.

lloyd-banks-attends-irving-plaza-on-january-16-2018-in-new-york-city-picture-id905915590

a1 in nyc.

Where you listing those bc it’s a great chance I’d look into copping?

One of the few retail regrets of my life was not copping that all blk leather Destroyer when it was available at the Nike Outlets. It was posted in the Outlet thread and this was during the time when you could do phone orders. I want to say it was $70-80 and I toyed with the idea for weeks. Ultimately decided I didn't need it.

One of the few retail regrets of my life was not copping that all blk leather Destroyer when it was available at the Nike Outlets. It was posted in the Outlet thread and this was during the time when you could do phone orders. I want to say it was $70-80 and I toyed with the idea for weeks. Ultimately decided I didn't need it.
I liked the destroyers but they felt kinda flimsy. No weight / heft to the wool or leather.

I used to think TNF was the be all end all when it came to winter outerwear(NYC sheep mentality). Got my knowledge up and came to realize there are much better options out there for around the same price point

Need y'all east coast cats' help. Taking a trip to NYC beginning of December (live in Houston). I have a few coats but nothing that could withstand any type of REAL cold. Debating whether to cop a TNF Gotham III or a Triple FAT Goose Grinnell. Tbh I'll have minimal use of either of these jackets here in Texas so I'm basically copping for this NY trip and future trips to cold/snowy destinations...

I'm on the fence because I tried on the Gotham yesterday and liked the jacket but from the looks of it, the 3FG seems to be better quality and looks to be warmer (probably too warm for my needs) for not that much of a price difference. The fur lining on the hoodie of the TNF is faux fur and some of it was shedding on me when I tried it on, but the 3FG is real fur.

What y'all think? Invest in the 3FG or save and get TNF? OH and I really want Navy but the 3FG is sold out so I'd have to do black or grey. It's not a deal breaker but I did kinda want a navy jacket.

or

- Preciate it.

Just for an NYC trip? It wont be even that cold in early December. Get a Uniqlo or any down jacket and a hoodie and youll be straight. :lol:

Thats still bomber jacket + hoodie weather in early December.

Just for an NYC trip? It wont be even that cold in early December. Get a Uniqlo or any down jacket and a hoodie and youll be straight. :lol:

Thats still bomber jacket + hoodie weather in early December.
This. Buy a Uniqlo Ultrawarm Shirt ($30) and a Seamless down jacket/coat ($200-$250) and you'll be good.

If you want that lifetime warranty North Face alright tho.

Back
Top Bottom