What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I work in the elements. Not exactly stylish but Carhartt has kept me warm, so why not wear it outside of work.

So much crap shown in this thread over the years. Ive had the same carhartt for 6 years now.

carhartt quick duck. boom youre dry. boom youre warm. boom, youre not exactly stylish but dropping only $120 for a 5-8 yr coat is so damn economical, it had to be said in this thread.

Economical...yes, but life's too short to look like crap.

:lol:

PS I love Carhartt though.

I work in the elements. Not exactly stylish but Carhartt has kept me warm, so why not wear it outside of work.

So much crap shown in this thread over the years. Ive had the same carhartt for 6 years now.

carhartt quick duck. boom youre dry. boom youre warm. boom, youre not exactly stylish but dropping only $120 for a 5-8 yr coat is so damn economical, it had to be said in this thread.

Carhartts is poppin, i got one in da stash.

Last edited:
CG is overrated imo
Much better jackets out there for half the price

IMO id take a tnf over a cg any day

( I had a cg I bought 2 years ago, after the first nyc winter of normal daily wear, running errands etc, got a hole in the inner pocket, threads started coming out, when I payed over 800 for a jacket I expected it to last 10 years)
My tnf Gotham jacket that I’ve had since freshmen year of college almost 12 years ago is still completely fresh except for a whole bunch of paint stains from painting the outside of my apartment building

Tnf > cg imo and in my experience. Cg lost me as a customer
TNF is always my go to but got mom dukes that CG a couple years back and she likes it from what I know

They don't really have a color code or model number, the tags just all say "ALLSAINTS" :lol:

But I found them on grailed if you want to check out some more pics. Looks like they're called the "raveline"

https://www.grailed.com/listings/71...ETTE-GREY-MEANS-JEANS-DESTROYED-DENIM-W32-L32

But they're from at least 3 years ago They usually do a grey jean every season though

I got my eye on these, hopefully they hit a better sale on black friday
https://www.us.allsaints.com/men/jeans/allsaints-cigarette-damaged/?colour=162&category=7
https://www.us.allsaints.com/men/jeans/allsaints-cigarette-me020p/?colour=5&category=7

Good looks! :nthat:

Had never heard of that denim company, gonna give them a look.

Wouldn’t mind a nice leather varsity style jacket. I know Nike use to have a line called Destroyers that I liked.

Yeah, they're definitely cheap.

Brings me back to the Foxy Brown and old Bad Boy videos. Wanted a jacket like that bad as **** as a kid. If I can get one under $150, I'll grab the gold one.

Mackage Edward-X
EDWARD-X-BLAC_3.jpg

The EARLY run of Nike Detroyer's were real nice. The one J Cole wore on the album cover was tough and the all black was nice. Then they got cheap and changed the quality and made mad tacky colors.

I still got the red USA Basketball joint, **** is FIRE. Wish I could have got the navy/gold jacket.

The EARLY run of Nike Detroyer's were real nice. The one J Cole wore on the album cover was tough and the all black was nice. Then they got cheap and changed the quality and made mad tacky colors.

I still got the red USA Basketball joint, **** is FIRE. Wish I could have got the navy/gold jacket.
Always wanted one of those.

****s were like 550 but ended up at some Marshall’s for 150. The Navy is fire. Im pretty sure that red one was an Asia exclusive or something like that. They also had some all leather ones that were flame but joints were a stack :sick:

i had the black usa one, real nice in person with the pin also. sold it couple of years ago, cause i thought it made me stand out a bit.

American Staples imo

jessica-chastain-matthew-mcconaughey-interstellar-murph-coop-jackets.jpg

368540.jpg

big-sean2.jpg

Also the huge Japanese obsession is interesting to me.

I get if they're not someone's cup of tea tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom