What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

cant wait to rock my nuptse... its supposed to be real cold sometime this week here in NJ... will break it out then...

BpVQFHFnW5X

I'm excited. Johnston and Murphy is having an extra 50% off clearance outerwear black Friday, so I will finally be able to get that coat at the price I want to pay which is $500 (the retail is actually $2200).

This is my non dressy rain coat. It's Coach.

20180922_180425.jpg

Funny story, my rain overcoat is a Calvin Klein I got from Macy's for like $200. I bought it solely because I thought it looked cool. This was before I even thought about the possibility of having to wear a suit to work 5-6 days out of the week. Anyway it's funny because it was the first thing I ever bought with a credit card because I wanted to save that extra 20%. I still have that polyester *** coat (and probably always will), and excellent credit thanks in part tk Macy's and the inner cheap *** in me.

How do we know you don’t just work maintenance in one of them high fashion offices in the city?

I got my Tia a job in one of these places once.
She sent me pics of clothes too.

What does that mean, I’m in the city, you in queens. Dropping 6k on my ****** 2 bedroom, you still on jammy ave. Not me. Woooo, coupe on my wrist.

Did the security kick you out after taking pictures or did you scurry away to avoid embarrassment?

Incorrect that’s the closet cause t ain’t even been tailored ie fixin the sleeves yet. Damn the copper foams lookin lovely wit the Tom Ford jeans.

Rick flair wit a kid bout to graduate high school. Got it out the mud I ain’t owe nuthing.

My furniture mitchel and gold from Bloomingdales are U serious? White Beatles in the city, you serious? Guwop.

I’m in the city not queens canal I coats and Mitchell and gold chairs something like 1600 a pop I got 2. I ain’t even know the price.

I don’t even eat dumplings on canal. I be in flushing. You serious? Louis? You serious? Who wears that ****? You trollin. I got Edward green and vass in the closet. You serious? What tanneries do you think lv even use? I give a hint they crap.

You the type to bring a money machine to the club.

I don’t even eat dumplings on canal. I be in flushing. You serious? Louis? You serious? Who wears that ****? You trollin. I got Edward green and vass in the closet. You serious? What tanneries do you think lv even use? I give a hint they crap.

You the type to bring a money machine to the club.
Get your money up :lol:

Incorrect that’s the closet cause t ain’t even been tailored ie fixin the sleeves yet. Damn the copper foams lookin lovely wit the Tom Ford jeans.

Rick flair wit a kid bout to graduate high school. Got it out the mud I ain’t owe nuthing.
Imagine being this rich and still wearing ugly *** foamposites. You are better than this

Last few pages didnt help much..

Cold af today, need me a nice coat

Back
Top Bottom