What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

But lettuce be cereal. There’s that piece of mind when you can throw on a TNF Mcmurdo/Canada Goose with a T-shirt and not dread having to pick up some bread from the bodega in some brick *** below freezing wind chill.

this hoodie gives me sith lord vibes :blush:
43971297930_149275faba_b.jpg

30848475157_28c98b311e_b.jpg

love wearing this deadpool hoodie too !
44875558795_ca21cff8d0_b.jpg

Help me out fellas. Parka length or waist length for an everyday winter jacket?

It's the patagonia Jackson glacier jacket

We can post up fits and decide who looks flier....dressing expensive rarely means looking fly.

9k coat :lol: My dude better have the illlll whip or apartment/house

Bro, are you serious, this is nyc not Cleveland. If you have a decent job they paying for your car to and from work, what are you talking about. You still driving past 30? I take the blade to amagansett, you even have The blade in Cleveland, how you get to your summer house? Do you even summer? Are you serious?

Bro, are you serious, this is nyc not Cleveland. If you have a decent job they paying for your car to and from work, what are you talking about. You still driving past 30? I take the blade to amagansett, you even have The blade in Cleveland, how you get to your summer house? Do you even summer? Are you serious?

Driving >>>>>>>>>

But if you are being driven in the Maybach, then ball on.

Help me out fellas. Parka length or waist length for an everyday winter jacket?

It's the patagonia Jackson glacier jacket

Depends on the look of the jacket

But I’m mostly a waist length fan unless we’re talking overcoats

Y’all sure we getting a milder winter this year? I don’t recall last year being this cold at this time
EEA92730-73C5-48A6-BA8D-677B5695414B.png

:rofl:

This boy getting on all y'all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom