What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

****** in this thread like

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah I'm that *****

I'm gonna go on safari and cop me a lion mane hoody. If your clothing isn't made out of an endangered species or a predator that could possibly kill you then it ain't stylin.

Also I've always wanted a penguin coat. Everyone knows penguins have style, plus that down has to be warm af because they live in Antarctica. Penguins can also kill you they have very sharp beaks. Make sure to get your beak when you cop one because that's what retains the most street value.
I'm about to hire scientists to bring back the wooly mammoth and blast him as soon as he opens his eyes. I want to be sweating if it's below freezing and if I'm not, it's going in the trash.

Aw hell naw. You tucking your **** fam?

I thought you was a baller baller.

You not at all a baller

Shook :smh:
I work on park ave, not Jamaica ave. What u think I’m shooting people? Let’s get it back to these coats, should I post more?

What about sweaters? My cardigan game is through the roof.

I work on park ave, not Jamaica ave. What u think I’m shooting people? Let’s get it back to these coats, should I post more?

What about sweaters? My cardigan game is through the roof.

Nah b. Game dun changed. You sweet for it.

Shook out here. I thought you was in Bristol & Birmingham stunting up a storm but you really out here with your chain tucked.

I thought you was out here shining but you really flexing in the shade, you ain’t bout it.

f2add6a5eccc3e4146abf6219d466325.gif

They prolly run you for ya birkenshires they catch you out in broad daylight

I'm actually very upset I have a whole closet full of sweaters that I couldn't bring back with me. I just brought my merino Polo joints because that's all I had room for, but I love sweaters. Sweater with the lamb skin is my ****. Also real talk I had to go look at the tag to make sure I was spelling merino right. That's how you know you've made it, when you gotta google how to spell what you wear.

Bro my closet is vicuña. I’m dead serious, my sweater boxers have vicuña in them.

I don't wear hats because my waves go so hard.

I just read most of the wiki on merino wool and it's actually pretty fascinating. I learned that they originate from Extremadura, which to me sounds like a dope *** name for a brand of coat. Their coat of arms is even dope. If I saw a merino wool coat with this coat of arms on the arm of the coat, with a ******* Extremadura tag I'm buying that **** because it just drips swag and quality.

200px-Escudo_her%C3%A1ldico_de_Extremadura.svg.png

I think it would also make a good name for a brand of condoms. Very versitile. They should put an extra pocket on the other arm of the coat for an Extremadura condom.

I don't wear hats because my waves go so hard.

I just read most of the wiki on merino wool and it's actually pretty fascinating. I learned that they originate from Extremadura, which to me sounds like a dope *** name for a brand of coat. Their coat of arms is even dope. If I saw a merino wool coat with this coat of arms on the arm of the coat, with a ****ing Extremadura tag I'm buying that **** because it just drips swag and quality.

200px-Escudo_her%C3%A1ldico_de_Extremadura.svg.png

I think it would also make a good name for a brand of condoms. Very versitile. They should put an extra pocket on the other arm of the coat for an Extremadura condom.

Doing way too much.

I wear beanies usually, gotta few trapper hats or whatever they called but beanies are the easiest. Usually buy a couple cheap joints around christmas.

I need to buy some sweaters, I haven't bought sweaters since the baggy era.

Definitely not warm warm approved.

I find it strange how a lot of NYCers call Cali people soft for not being able to tolerate the cold (70 degrees here right now btw :pimp: ) but dudes dress up to climb Everest every time it dips below 60

Back
Top Bottom