What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

park ave people not surprisingly would have designer level stuff

No, it’s same old ****. Everyone on park ave = Hermès ties, ferragmao or Gucci shoes, and Patagonia vests. It isn’t real nice **** it’s just the same ******** that actually isn’t even nice. Not like they rock in isaia or Kiton (for the most part).

Schott makes great leather jackets. They aren't soft because they are more motorcycle inspired, where you need a tougher grade of leather to hold well against different weather types and most importantly, to be strong enough to protect your skin.

not soft =/= not good quality.

Schott makes great leather jackets. They aren't soft because they are more motorcycle inspired, where you need a tougher grade of leather to hold well against different weather types and most importantly, to be strong enough to protect your skin.

not soft =/= not good quality.

I old ok. Schmitt motorcycle is ****. Do some googling. I was going to get a Schott bomber till I realized it was ****. Schmitt is overpriced ****, do the knowledge.

I old ok. Schmitt motorcycle is ****. Do some googling. I was going to get a Schott bomber till I realized it was ****. Schmitt is overpriced ****, do the knowledge.

I can provide more than googling. I worked at Diesel in college and sold leather jackets on a regular basis.

soft leather doesn't mean anything but the type of animal it came from. Cow hide is the best type of leather to use for MOTORCYCLE jackets

Do the knowledge yourself. Schott DESIGNED THE FIRST motorcycle jacket in 1928.

They don't make fashion jackets, they make real world, save your *** if you slide off a bike, protect the skin on your arms motorcycle jackets.

That soft leather **** will have you looking like a gotdamn slim jim in the ER

That soft leather style is calf or lamb. Again, it doesn't have anything to do with the QUALITY of the leather or the jacket, its just a preference in styling and feel. Calf and lamb are TERRIBLE for motorcycling. AND SCHOTT MAKES MOTORCYCLE JACKETS...

I can provide more than googling. I worked at Diesel in college and sold leather jackets on a regular basis.

soft leather doesn't mean anything but the type of animal it came from. Cow hide is the best type of leather to use for MOTORCYCLE jackets

Do the knowledge yourself. Schott DESIGNED THE FIRST motorcycle jacket in 1928.

They don't make fashion jackets, they make real world, save your *** if you slide off a bike, protect the skin on your arms motorcycle jackets.

That soft leather **** will have you looking like a gotdamn slim jim in the ER

That soft leather style is calf or lamb. Again, it doesn't have anything to do with the QUALITY of the leather or the jacket, its just a preference in styling and feel. Calf and lamb are TERRIBLE for motorcycling. AND SCHOTT MAKES MOTORCYCLE JACKETS...

Diesel, you pumped gas? So you are an expert on leather? What the hell. Man you outa line do the knowledge on bombers, schott is ****.

Diesel, you pumped gas? So you are an expert on leather? What the hell. Man you outa line do the knowledge on bombers, schott is ****.

Bruh if you don't shut yo dense *** up

I bet it they finesed you out 9 racks you'd have copped 3, no questions asked.

Bruh if you don't shut yo dense *** up

I bet it they finesed you out 9 racks you'd have copped 3, no questions asked.
I don’t even know what you talking about. That’s must be some oil industry jargon, like for real you used to pump gas for motorcycle guys wearing crappy leathers?

So you are an expert? We on Madison, coppin that butter soft ****.

I don’t even know what you talking about. That’s must be some oil industry jargon, like for real you used to pump gas for motorcycle guys wearing crappy leathers?

So you are an expert? We on Madison, coppin that butter soft ****.

Only **** I like butter soft is my interiors, b.

diesel the brand

:lol: He knows what I'm talking about, he's just a little below average

Only **** I like butter soft is my interiors, b.

:lol: He knows what I'm talking about, he's just a little below average

Dude for real I don’t know what u talking about. You realize my shoes is Edward green right? You kno I know bout the tanneries. Like my shoes is Edward green bro, like what is you saying? I’m at all the tanneries, I be in north Hampton. You even familiar with north Hampton, i don’t even wanna talk about it. My shoes is Edward green. my leather game on point.

Dude for real I don’t know what u talking about. You realize my shoes is Edward green right? You kno I know bout the tanneries. Like my shoes is Edward green bro, like what is you saying? I’m at all the tanneries, I be in north Hampton. You even familiar with north Hampton, i don’t even wanna talk about it. My shoes is Edward green. my leather game on point.

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

This was a good one

Edward Green does make nice shoes tho

But you still dumb as hell

I wish we could still edit our sigs cause "You realize my shoes is Edward green right? You kno I know bout the tanneries" should be gold plated and displayed somewhere

Lowkey was a bar

E8UyM2I_d.jpg

:lol: i’m saying what kind of gas station worker moving leather jackets.

This thread is always spicy. I'm still waiting on that Johnston and Murphy coat to drop to $500 cuz I know ain't no one else trying top spend bread like that on a coat from J&M. **** all that 6Gs on a coat that ain't even a fur. I mean if you gonna call like that you might as well go gorilla. Yeah ***** I mean go to Africa pay someone to poach a gorilla , make a coat out of it, and help you get it out of the country and back here. That's how real playas do it.

So I don’t be on NT that much but I guess you can’t curse and I apparently got reported my bad. It’s hard not to curse.

Imma say it like this, the next coat is bespoke from Ercole is Brooklyn. You know what it is, shout out to frank, commisonioning pieces with that Ill wool.

So I don’t be on NT that much but I guess you can’t curse and I apparently got reported my bad. It’s hard not to curse.

Imma say it like this, the next coat is bespoke from Ercole is Brooklyn. You know what it is, shout out to frank, commisonioning pieces with that Ill wool.

Post the jewelry too. Don’t forget.

I'm gonna go on safari and cop me a lion mane hoody. If your clothing isn't made out of an endangered species or a predator that could possibly kill you then it ain't stylin.

Also I've always wanted a penguin coat. Everyone knows penguins have style, plus that down has to be warm af because they live in Antarctica. Penguins can also kill you they have very sharp beaks. Make sure to get your beak when you cop one because that's what retains the most street value.

Back
Top Bottom