What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I find it strange how a lot of NYCers call Cali people soft for not being able to tolerate the cold (70 degrees here right now btw :pimp: ) but dudes dress up to climb Everest every time it dips below 60

Wind chills but even still, they get OD with the coats up north. No reason to have a coat rated for Antarctic expeditions when you’re just walking 2 blocks to the bodega.

Got this 90$ Face jacket to stunt on ya, while I travel the world.

A3B9B3A1-7ACC-40AB-AE58-854119C69D09.jpeg

53EA155E-BED6-4C32-B0CC-F80ED3CD9480.jpeg

Wind chills but even still, they get OD with the coats up north. No reason to have a coat rated for Antarctic expeditions when you’re just walking 2 blocks to the bodega.

Exactly. I've been to cities much colder/windier than NYC in December-January and never felt that I needed some bright red 1000 fill down jacket to keep me warm. Even my Canada Goose is OD at times; let's be real, it's just a fashion statement

In the past those cheap Uniqlo down jackets have kept me warm enough in 10-20 degree weather in the damn mountains of Colorado. And these dudes are telling me they need Himalayan jackets to get to the subway :lol:

Exactly. I've been to cities much colder/windier than NYC in December-January and never felt that I needed some bright red 1000 fill down jacket to keep me warm. Even my Canada Goose is OD at times; let's be real, it's just a fashion statement

This is true....dudes need to figure out how to layer up as opposed to some of the monstrosities I see cats rocking in NYC...dudes be ready for Everest, sweating inside a subway train..

I'm still hoping it'll be the warmest winter ever like meteorologists are predicting.

It better not. I got all these damn coats :lol:

Even those cheap Uniqlo down jackets have kept me warm enough in 10-20 degree weather in Colorado.

It’s definitely a fashion show. I’m not mad at the game tho, I’m a victim of the game.

Gotta appreciate it at all price points tho

Also, I hate layering. If I can’t just rock a single long sleeve or sweater underneath, i gotta get a heftier coat

It’s definitely a fashion show. I’m not mad at the game tho, I’m a victim of the game.

Also, I hate layering. If I can’t just rock a single long sleeve or sweater underneath, i gotta get a heftier coat

Yeah definitely, I'm sure most of us are, but at least we're honest and not acting like the reason we're buying a CG is cause people are going to freeze to death without it. 99% of people on Earth can't afford a $500-1K coat, and they've been surviving just fine in cold weather cities for thousands of years :lol:

Word, if I start layering ima look like I’m 600lbs :lol:

Nah bring on that 35-50’s weather that’s where I flourish...a little snow is cool too...got some decent boots the past years

28-45 is a good range imo for winter.

Cold enough to snow, but still gets warm enough that I won’t freeze my fingers off

But it’s different on The North Atlantic side

Yep still got it lol.

I wore it to Chicago last winter.
Warm as hell.
That was the best deal on anything I've ever seen.

Has zero use in the south tho

I'm still hoping it'll be the warmest winter ever like meteorologists are predicting.

You homeless and live outside dawg?

Chill b. I just spent all this bread on two jackets. Gotta put them to use :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom