What can your wife, girlfriend, main chick do to satisfy you better?

I'm agreeable to this.

When Im seeing someone, I have this habit of wanting to give him head when we wake up in the morning. I mean it's usually all hard and that ish turns me on so...
this! Every morning should begin with sex!
I'm not even gonna front id lick you up every morning tbh - I hope your man treating you right
anigif_enhanced-buzz-7897-1428899219-7.gif

Both of you talking dirty but last I checked, both of you were single and thirst trapping on here

I'm agreeable to this.

When Im seeing someone, I have this habit of wanting to give him head when we wake up in the morning. I mean it's usually all hard and that ish turns me on so...[/quote

this! Every morning should begin with sex!

I'm not even gonna front id lick you up every morning tbh - I hope your man treating you right

Last edited:
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] I don't have a man anymore

Last edited:
Well damb. B careful French kissing the nana in the AM. Might have issues if she's a heavy sleeper

Two girls talking about giving brain, one's suggesting she's down to get it poppin with the other... And you want to chat about someone dumping her? What kind of chatty patty **** is that? :lol:

Anyway. xcmc xcmc and Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios ... What's the best way to ask for top? My girl holds it down whenever we get it poppin, but I'm pretty much on standby until she decides to do the damn thing. Sometimes I want to just whip it out, but I plan on having kids with this broad so I can't go treating her like some jump. And I don't think I'll get a favorable response by saying "hey can you suck my **** please? Thanks."

Two girls talking about giving brain, one's suggesting she's down to get it poppin with the other... And you want to chat about someone dumping her? What kind of chatty patty **** is that? :lol:

I'm just stating facts fam. You seem a lil butthurt in your observation.
Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios took it like a sport anyway

Got these boys drooling on their keyboards. Stop it

PS screen capture your inbox for us to see :lol:
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128069[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] I don't have a man anymore

Last edited:
It's 2015 almost 2016 - can't we ladies have a little fun and not only participate in the humorous and honest conversations that occur on a forum that we love, But also joke around with one another?

I'm single, yes, but so is 75% of NT so why does it matter? Oh, I forgot, We have a vagina so it matters A LOT. Get over it.

Once I have a man, which I'm not rushing on anyway, he will be very pleased and certainly not whining on a forum about why his girl ain't making him happy.

Love you guys [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom