What can your wife, girlfriend, main chick do to satisfy you better?

View media item 1840461The first step is knowing u got a problem. My girl sent me this the other day in the am. I used to get domed multiple times a week start to finish and the last 2 mths its been rough. I got head maybe once since thanksgiving. I never even brought it up she did must've dreamed someone else did it cuz that's what's gonna happen if she don't get that mouth working

Head is a requirement, I had to cut broads off that wasn't trying to suck ...one joint a couple weeks ago I got her naked n all that n she said she doesn't give head , had to tell her to get dressed n dip :lol: ...blue balls for me tho :smh:

Damn...I feel bad for yall who dont get head on the regular. Only once in a while when the passion is so intense, head is skipped and goes str8 to intercourse.
Ive had women who just give bad head :smh:

Head is a requirement, I had to cut broads off that wasn't trying to suck ...one joint a couple weeks ago I got her naked n all that n she said she doesn't give head , had to tell her to get dressed n dip
laugh.gif
...blue balls for me tho
mean.gif
you a cold dude, i wouldve got them buns. spit on my pipe or something. then her name wouldve got deleted after she left.

Last edited:
It's 2015 b I'm not smashing without some top first. You will get your lil *** sent packing to finger bang yourself with that bs. Y'all gotta stop letting these broads slide, it's principalities in this ****

Head is a requirement, I had to cut broads off that wasn't trying to suck ...one joint a couple weeks ago I got her naked n all that n she said she doesn't give head , had to tell her to get dressed n dip :lol: ...blue balls for me tho :smh:
you a cold dude, i wouldve got them buns. spit on my pipe or something. then her name wouldve got deleted after she left.
I entertained her Lil games for like 10 mins telling her to just give it a kiss n all that bs :lol: but when no progress was made it was a wrap ...no more time wasted shorty gotta go , too many joints suckin D out here for all that bs

I learned early as a youngin that head is a must so I gives no leeway on that

Last edited:

Head is a requirement, I had to cut broads off that wasn't trying to suck ...one joint a couple weeks ago I got her naked n all that n she said she doesn't give head , had to tell her to get dressed n dip
laugh.gif
...blue balls for me tho
mean.gif
I entertained her Lil games for like 10 mins telling her to just give it a kiss n all that bs
laugh.gif
but when no progress was made it was a wrap ...no more time wasted shorty gotta go , too many joints suckin D out here for all that bs

I learned early as a youngin that head is a must so I gives no leeway on that
i feel you but when you met her you entertained her on the strength that you wanted to stroke not the head.

so im gonna stroke off all the time i invested in her. the head was just a dead give away that she selfish. 

any chick that dont give head is selfish...and no time should be wasted on them type of chicks after you stroke. 

Last edited:
No problem on getting head on the regular, I just can't take her head game that serious because she don't swallow that nut and it makes me [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]...To me that's part of the whole experience.

My lady went from being disgusted by giving head to being disappointed I don't sometimes pull out and bust in her mouth.

Find you a chick you can turn out.

Never had a chick ASK me if they can, they just do it. She the only chick I ever been with that didn't swallow that whole ***** though ...I never tell her when it's coming, I just let off. Sometimes I surprise her and she run to the bathroom or she peep it coming and pulls up and that last second just leaving a ******* mess she gotta clean with that warm towel...Just swallow the **** [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Just minimize the nagging.
Give me 10-15 minutes of quiet when I come home. After that, it's whatever. Just give me the 10-15 minutes of silence to decompress and it's all good after that.
Why can't a ***** just be tired after work? I don't always want to clock out, get home, and talk for an hour. I'm quiet because I had a long day and want to FINALLY relax for a just a few minutes. Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean I'm angry at you. Jesus.
All of these ^^^^^

-When I get off work, don't call me and tell me about your day. We are literally both on the way home, I will see you when we get home. Can't complain we don't talk when we get home when you tell me your whole day driving home

the only me time i get is driving to work after dropping my daughter off, driving from work to pick up my daughter, and after everybody is sleep which is typically after 12am, give me some me time

put my daughter to sleep more than twice a month, i get it you tired but bruh I wake up before you and go to sleep after you guess who's more tired?

As far as head is concerned, eh never cared for it love that box much much more

Would like her to work on losin' her belly. she has gained weight in all the right places but some landed on that tummy too, she say she want to work out but don't do nuttin' but stay callin' herself fat

All of these ^^^^^

-When I get off work, don't call me and tell me about your day. We are literally both on the way home, I will see you when we get home. Can't complain we don't talk when we get home when you tell me your whole day driving home

the only me time i get is driving to work after dropping my daughter off, driving from work to pick up my daughter, and after everybody is sleep which is typically after 12am, give me some me time

put my daughter to sleep more than twice a month, i get it you tired but bruh I wake up before you and go to sleep after you guess who's more tired?

As far as head is concerned, eh never cared for it love that box much much more

Would like her to work on losin' her belly. she has gained weight in all the right places but some landed on that tummy too, she say she want to work out but don't do nuttin' but stay callin' herself fat

I hate when they do that, as in call themselves fat. Yes, you (my own particular situation) may have put on some weight, but don't you sit around here and call yourself 'fat' and not be doing anything about it. Don't expect me to rush in and be like "no, you're fine, don't worry about it", why, caused I already did it, and you don't believe it, so shut up and hit the gym, and I swear I better not see you do the same as in the SAME exercises day in and day out and gripe about no results.

Last edited:
I hate when they do that, as in call themselves fat. Yes, you (my own particular situation) may have put on some weight, but don't you sit around here and call yourself 'fat' and not be doing anything about it. Don't expect me to rush in and be like "no, you're fine, don't worry about it", why, caused I already did it, and you don't believe it, so shut up and hit the gym, and I swear I better not see you do the same as in the SAME exercises day in and day out and gripe about no results.
I told her that one day. Asked why she does that, she said she wants me to tell her she's not and she's beautiful. I said, I do that and you still say it. Then she flipped it and said she just say it cause that's how she feels. I was like bruh, then what are you doing to change it? She went on and talked about how she ain't got time to go to the gym and da da da. Told her this living room is a gym, the park is right up the street for walkin', ain't no excuses. Don't come for me when i tell you that I don't care if you gain weight, i'm still gon love you but if you wanna lose weight DO SOMETHING

Never had a chick ASK me if they can, they just do it. She the only chick I ever been with that didn't swallow that whole ***** though ...I never tell her when it's coming, I just let off. Sometimes I surprise her and she run to the bathroom or she peep it coming and pulls up and that last second just leaving a ******* mess she gotta clean with that warm towel...Just swallow the **** [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]
Must run in the family [emoji]128561[/emoji]. I realized she will never swallow again, so we compromise that she gotta catch it just spit it out. I hate when my own but touch me idk why.

im always surprised when i hear people say that head isnt like a normal part of having sex? Am i the only weirdo that thinks that head is something that should always happen before sex? 

I'm agreeable to this.

When Im seeing someone, I have this habit of wanting to give him head when we wake up in the morning. I mean it's usually all hard and that ish turns me on so...

My ex never gave head to me :lol:
She would always just give me a tugjob and kiss the head....but she won't ever give me a legit bj

And as you can tell, she's my ex now :rofl:

I'm agreeable to this.

When Im seeing someone, I have this habit of wanting to give him head when we wake up in the morning. I mean it's usually all hard and that ish turns me on so...[/quote

this! Every morning should begin with sex!

I'm agreeable to this.

When Im seeing someone, I have this habit of wanting to give him head when we wake up in the morning. I mean it's usually all hard and that ish turns me on so...

this! Every morning should begin with sex!

I'm not even gonna front id lick you up every morning tbh - I hope your man treating you right

Back
Top Bottom