What can your wife, girlfriend, main chick do to satisfy you better?

my girl does the same thing and it drives me crazy but she holds me down and i love that *****, i just wish she would get over things as fast as i do.
All of this. In the midst of a fight over nothing now for like the second time today.

She holds me down forreal i know she cares a lot but i cant stand that **** at all. she ruins my mood with that then i dont even want to talk to her. Then when she decides she wants to have a normal convo im just supposed to oblige. Like nah im bout to leave your *** honestly

I'd have to give my girl a 79/100

Things she needs to stop doing:
Complaining
Being a pessimist
Talking to me about **** I don't care about (girly ****)
Being stingy with the box

Things she needs to start doing:
Become more domestic
Being a little more "spontaneous"
Maybe be a little softer and catering
Listen to me when I tell her to do something (9 times outta 10, it's for the best of her)

Other than that, it's all gucci

Bruh this is a problem
Why do women have problems giving up the box
Or giving head when in committed relationships
But be all willy-nilly with it when they're single :smh:
I don get it

If we're talking behavior, be way more easy going and not too extreme with the emotions (arent most chicks like this? lol )

Sexually, she does whatever I want usually.  But if I were to nitpick, she doesnt swallow if it's "just head".  Not hawt seeing her go spit that out in the sink
laugh.gif

Bruh this is a problem
But be all willy-nilly with it when they're single :smh:
I don get it
used to have this issue but learned that Patience & knowing the right spot to touch & right thing to say is key..Knew this one broad that would go nuts when I'd glide my finger nails across her heels/feet, another that would dry hump the air when I'd caress her side next to her breast. Say some freaky **** and u in that monsoon

Last edited:
Anybody else have/had a GF that won't listen unless you yell?

Like I could calmly say something I need her to do 5 times and nothing. But the minute I raise my voice and be like "Yo, you need to do this **** RIGHT NOW!" Then suddenly things get done.

It's hella annoying because I'm not a yelling/arguing type person. It's like raising a kid sometimes.

Last edited:
My girls a 10 in my book, can't see a flaw.
Give it some time

Most of the "flaws" my wife have are tolerable or I don't mind them but they still there
Bruh this is a problem
But be all willy-nilly with it when they're single
mean.gif

I don get it
Because it's mission accomplished once you claim/wife/cuff/marry her. She ain't gotta set that bait out there no more

Back
Top Bottom