WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Ev98dq7VEAMBrp7

Ev98dq7VgAItIA-

Ev98dq8VoAA3SLZ

Ev98dq6UYAEKYKv

Awww man, you took my job :frown:

I was gonna post that a while ago.

Who fake Pietro is was similar to the Mandarin reveal :lol:

Its just there wasn't as big a mystery who he really was since so many thought he was FoX-Men Pietro and him being Mephisto was a distant second.

It should
Nah.

It really shouldnt.

Fine with what Coogler decides to do not going in that direction.

And really its time for y'all to accept it. They're not gonna change their decision now after a few public announcements about it and Coogler already invested.

Nah.

It really shouldnt.

Fine with what Coogler decides to do not going in that direction.
You are fine with it as you have no personal connection to the character but you don't speak for everyone. This debate has gone on this thread multiple times so I don't want to derail things. All that being said this character was the FIRST black superhero and as such deserves for his story to continue.

The unfortunate death of Chadwick should be honoured and could be honoured in a number of different ways without subtracting the character as a whole. He was quite aware of what the character could be to black males globally which is why he did not participate in endorsement deals or take roles that could effect how he was perceived.

You are fine with it as you have no personal connection to the character
Pretty sure you or anybody else doesn't have anymore of a personal connection to the character either.

To repeat myself

And really its time for y'all to accept it. They're not gonna change their decision now after a few public announcements about it and Coogler already invested.

T'Challa will get recast one day. Just not now.

As with star wars, black panther has built something that could clearly continue without t’challa

the title of black panther can also pass to those beyond just that singular family.. just like Star Wars can continue without Luke or the skywalkers

plus the guy making the point is talking from a flawed premise and is kinda all over the place.. we’ve already seen multiple black panthers, doesnt mean we need another “t’challa” right now

and when we get new Batmans, Spider-Mans, James Bonds or jokers it’s a whole new thing not just recasting

Pretty sure you or anybody else doesn't have anymore of a personal connection to the character either.

To repeat myself

T'Challa will get recast one day. Just not now.

I would say after 25 years of collecting comics specifically various Black Panther and Batman runs over the years I do feel I have somewhat an investment in the character.

They may not change their minds and I am under no illusion that a huge groundswell of people are going to rise up and change things. I just said I hope it gains traction. I personally will wait and see what the plan is going forward and then decide to spend my money accordingly.

I would say after 25 years of collecting comics specifically various Black Panther and Batman runs over the years I do feel I have somewhat an investment in the character.
Bruh I don't care about none of that.

You're not going to tell me about my connection to a character just to say you have one and I don't.

Miss me with all that bull ****.

You are fine with it as you have no personal connection to the character but you don't speak for everyone. This debate has gone on this thread multiple times so I don't want to derail things. All that being said this character was the FIRST black superhero and as such deserves for his story to continue.

The unfortunate death of Chadwick should be honoured and could be honoured in a number of different ways without subtracting the character as a whole. He was quite aware of what the character could be to black males globally which is why he did not participate in endorsement deals or take roles that could effect how he was perceived.

and you can honor him beyond just that character

you honor him by continuing to develop and put out quality black characters.. continuing to develop that world and give it significance within the combined universe

so it isn’t solely dependent on a singular character

so for example, even though t’challa was dusted in end game okoye is still a player in things.. and when t’challa does show up it isn’t just him

the biggest thing that I hope marvel (and others) has learned from the success of black panther in the MCU and the success of spiderverse, is that you can have huge success with black characters being in these major roles

As with star wars, black panther has built something that could clearly continue without t’challa

the title of black panther can also pass to those beyond just that singular family.. just like Star Wars can continue without Luke or the skywalkers

plus the guy making the point is talking from a flawed premise and is kinda all over the place.. we’ve already seen multiple black panthers, doesnt mean we need another “t’challa” right now

and when we get new Batmans, Spider-Mans, James Bonds or jokers it’s a whole new thing not just recasting
I can name you three or five other characters off top who have all been batman (**** Grayson, Jean-Paul Valley, Terry McGinnis, Commissioner Gordon, Luke Fox, etc) but have not been explored in the comics for one reason and that is they are all seemed to be lesser versions of the original. There are still so many stories to explore with T'Challa so for the character to be sidelined at this point with no guarantee that even once the MCU reboots they would have his version of the character lead.

I can name you three or five other characters off top who have all been batman (**** Grayson, Jean-Paul Valley, Terry McGinnis, Commissioner Gordon, Luke Fox, etc) but have not been explored in the comics for one reason and that is they are all seemed to be lesser versions of the original. There are still so many stories to explore with T'Challa so for the character to be sidelined at this point with no guarantee that even once the MCU reboots they would have his version of the character lead.

the MCU literally jumped from hank pym one of the founding members of the avengers and the original creator of ultron.. to Scott Lang

if there was a contract dispute or Chadwick just decided he no longer wanted to play the character, sure go ahead

but the man died.. and he was a perfect fit for the role

you’re asking a lot of a new actor to carry all of that weight and putting pressure on everyone involved

just develop the world and other characters, old and new

Bruh I don't care about none of that.

You're not going to tell me about my connection to a character just to say you have one and I don't.

Miss me with all that bull ****.
I am saying I have one. I am quantifying what I am saying with facts. I am basing my judgements on your dismissive statements and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom