WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

If you say so.

Any assumptions I have made are based solely on the words that you have written and nothing else.
This is why I said it was stupid.

This is a dumbass way to try and pass judgment about something I wasn't talking about AT ALL :lol:

It wont matter how many times you repeat it.

What I think about Marvel recasting T'Challa has nothing to do with any connection or investment I have in the character. I know you cant comprehend that

This sentence doesn't make sense but just so we're clear I know why you said what you said and I'm saying that is a dumbass reason.

I'm clear on what you said and I am saying it is stupid how you came to that conclusion.

I hope I don't need to make another remedial explanation for you to understand this.

One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other but you want it to be. Obviously you're new here.

:lol: Yeah. I'm just going with what Feige said.

I mean I've never said otherwise. My stance has remained the same since.
[/QUOTE]
If it wasn't what you were talking about can you please say what you are trying say as I have no idea. The reason I posted the video is that it posits good reasons why the role should be recast I took one reason instead of listing and discussing all of the ideas of a 30 minute video. But maybe instead of arguing with me as you responded within minutes of my initial post just watch the video and see if agree or not.

Fundamentally it makes no sense at almost 40 years of age, in another country name-calling or talking tough to another man online especially one who is clearly somewhat emotional about something that is not that serious. If your going to get that emotional I would suggest spending your time elsewhere.

If it wasn't what you were talking about. Can you please say what you are trying as I have no idea.
Go back and carefully reread.

I don't know how to make it any clearer. I say it as plain as day.

Maybe you skipping posts or something.

Even with what you just posted I don't know how you don't get it :lol:

Wandavision was dope.

glad I binged it and didn’t have to read all the speculative *** theories that did not pan out.

I seen doods talking about REED and MEPHISTO in here, y’all need to slow the **** down LOL

everyone thirsty for that luke skywalker moment.

will also binge falcon and the white wolf

Still don't know why people want T'Challa back so bad, they do know the mantle of BP can be someone else. Hell Killmonger was the BP for a minute in the damn movie.

T'Challa is a great character, and the BP most people know long term like Steve Rogers or Peter Parker. Would be great if his story could be completed but alas it can't without issue. Makes me think back to Spartacus and how it never felt the same after the Lead passed and they had to change.

1615249895522.png

1615249904725.png

1615249911641.png

1615249919618.png

Still don't know why people want T'Challa back so bad, they do know the mantle of BP can be someone else. Hell Killmonger was the BP for a minute in the damn movie.

we literally saw 3 different BPs

T'Challa is a great character, and the BP most people know long term like Steve Rogers or Peter Parker. Would be great if his story could be completed but alas it can't without issue. Makes me think back to Spartacus and how it never felt the same after the Lead passed and they had to change.

I mean they just skipped over hank pym

but Spartacus is a great example, shh was never the same.. shoulda just switched to gannicus

obviously.. but the point being raised is if there should be another t’challa

but especially considering they have the X-men back, it’s my view they should honor the man and just wait until there is a whole reboot of the universe until the t’challa character is recast.. so then you have a whole new Tony, Steve and everyone else

for me, it’s like when jerome brown died way to early and the eagles retired the #99 jersey

It still blows my mind how people don’t look at it as more disrespectful to relegate this man’s life to a fictional character :lol: than it would be to recast and move on.

His family probably finna hate seeing people throw up Wakanda arms for the next 10 years when that was their actual father/husband and not actually T’Challa :lol: :smh:

A crazy idea I saw in here was to do a Black Panther prequel in the 70’s/80’s with his father as BP. add Killmongers dad and that could be fire. And a great way to avoid this silly *** convo of not recasting which will eventually have to be done anyway... :lol:

My biggest takeaway from WandaVision is that they need to lock Wanda mf *** up immediately and with the quickness

#tonywasright
While I agree, who gonna do it? Who willing to run up on her and force her? If she not coming of her own free will, there’s going to be a lot of slow singing flower bringing

While I agree, who gonna do it? Who willing to run up on her and force her? If she not coming of her own free will, there’s going to be a lot of slow singing flower bringing

i mean she was locked up until Clint showed up

would guess Clint would rather side with Tony now and his whole plan for a team and shield around the world.. or maybe he’s happy with all the blood on his hands and the tattoos and haircut

MCU glass Joe, but dude literally broke up the avengers with a note book and some old vhs tapes. Not one infinity stone!

Lol, this is the second go-round facing Glass Joe. Now he has that Right Uppercut and he's ready to use it.

But do you know whats gon happen?

He's gon rush in.. and get PUNCHED OUT.

TKO.

Refereee Mario raising Falcon's hand.

Book it.

and yet he actually won vs the avengers

thanos should have sent him a fruit basket or something

He aint win that strong.

Avengers still the team to beat.

Especially with them going Young.

Them Young Avengers coming soon.

Enter:
220px-NEWAVNIL001.jpg

Well...................

220px-NEWAVNIL001(1).jpg

Which leads to Planet Wanda and Wold War Wanda

seriously I dont wanna see Paramount to give the solo rights to Marvel if we just gonna get a full movie of Smart Hulk

He aint win that strong.

Avengers still the team to beat.

Especially with them going Young.

Them Young Avengers coming soon.

at the end of civil war, the avengers had broken up

throughout infinity war and parts of end game the team was in shambles

zemo triggered all of it

..AND They still won the title.

#avengers3peat

the world and avengers lost lives and didn’t actually win again until years later

and that was vs thanos

as t’challa wasnt yet an avenger, no avenger has actually gotten a W off of zemo

Back
Top Bottom