WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

PO

The article isn’t saying anything though. We’ll def see Miles but no time soon. And Disney and Sony are in bed together which is why they’ll allow Sony to do Spider-Man centric spin-offs, help approve and even help cast with whatever they are choosing to do and then pick and choose what they like to be connected into the larger MCU directly through a film appearance while everything else is small scale spiderman things that the larger Marvel universe wouldn’t be concerned with.

we literally saw 3 different BPs

I mean they just skipped over hank pym

but Spartacus is a great example, shh was never the same.. shoulda just switched to gannicus
Hell T'Challa wasn't even the Black Panther when he was fighting Bucky. He hadn't undergone the ritual when he was in Civil War.
Dr. Doom can do it.

Had Wanda weak in the knees on some SWV ish.
Dr. Doom, have to think back I know he is such a wild card. Did he beat Wanda at some point?

Honestly, Avatar was the only 3D movie I've seen in theatres that I actually felt was worth seeing 3D. Visuals were amazing. I remember articles about how some folks felt an emptiness after realizing they likely won't see anything as beautiful as Pandora in real life LOL!

Honestly, Avatar was the only 3D movie I've seen in theatres that I actually felt was worth seeing 3D. Visuals were amazing. I remember articles about how some folks felt an emptiness after realizing they likely won't see anything as beautiful as Pandora in real life LOL!

spiderverse

I didn't have the luxury of experiencing in 3D. It seems like it would be perfect too because the problem with 3D movies is they seem too dark. Spider-Verse is colorful enough to keep it a non-issue.

actually saw it in 4d, the only movie I would actually recommend checking out in the format

1615366464854.png

Like, comment and subscribe.

Back
Top Bottom