WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

How the hell Depp image ruined last I saw she chop that ***** finger off :lol:
Guess you haven't been paying attention. She leaked video and audio talking about verbal abuse, claimed he abused her physically, Depp lost his slander/libel trial so gossip mags can call him all types of foul ****.

He's lost or been asked to leave several roles cuz of this.

In this era his reputation has been hurt.

So has Heard's once the public learned the truth though.

sddefault.jpg

RDJ ain’t walking through that door fans....

A415BD58-DE97-42FD-80C3-AA50D6BF4F91.gif

That seemed to go over your head. He’s referring to RDJ being the greatest comeback story of all-time!

I'd definitely like to see Depp in the MCU, along with a few other actors(actresses) it's just too bad about him & Amber, and I don't know the full story, if she was just 100% crazy, & made it all up, or if he was guilty in some part? I guess if she was wild crazy, and you had to put up with it for an extended period of time, you best believe your will/mind would crack too. Depp has the music thing going now, and seems to be laying low from the little bit I've seen on IG. I hope Depp, as a person, rather than the celebrity, comes out of this as a better person, to find peace, & put his efforts into something good.

RDJ situation was very different from Depp, so can't compare em really at all.

Going back some pages, I gotta look up what the hell Hard out here for a pimp THoward did to mess up the War Machine gig. Don't get me wrong, Don is a great actor, & he fits the role.

Whenever we do get mutants, they'll be presented & represented great by Feige. Thinking about it more now that WV is done, I think the whisper of the possibility of mutants can definitely now be a thing, but by no means should it have been any more than that in WV. We really just started the Triathlon for the next amazing Phase in the MCU.

I'm currently on CA: Civil War on my full timeline watch through. IM3 was a let down, Thor with the colored eyebrows & facial hair was :lol:
Thor TDW was just ok.

Wanted a bit more depth of Yellow Jacket(Cross) in Ant-man. Rudd is such a down to earth, handsome, everyman type of feel, and it overall it was enjoyable.

So to my point, we've had a lot of great movies so far in the timeline, and really only a few misses.*

:lol: Would've preferred that to "they don't know what you sacrificed for them". **** you mean sacrifice, you was just in my head for a few weeks imprisoning me in your fantasy and my family in some sort of stasis, FOH. I want them to lean into anti-hero Wanda.

I feel Wanda def gonna be the villain atleast for the first arc in ds2
You definitely have to assume that. Her studying Chaos Magic through the Darkhold, I'm sure Strange and Wong will realize that immediately.

I'm curious how they will tie-in Baron Mordo in DS2.

You definitely have to assume that. Her studying Chaos Magic through the Darkhold, I'm sure Strange and Wong will realize that immediately.

I'm curious how they will tie-in Baron Mordo in DS2.
I’m guessing Mordo is going to be trying to kill her, Strange is going to be trying to stop her. It’s a mad dash to Wanda through the multiverse.

I’m guessing Mordo is going to be trying to kill her, Strange is going to be trying to stop her. It’s a mad dash to Wanda through the multiverse.
Hmmm as long as one of the universes show Terrance Howard as WM I’m sold on this idea

:lol: Would've preferred that to "they don't know what you sacrificed for them". **** you mean sacrifice, you was just in my head for a few weeks imprisoning me in your fantasy and my family in some sort of stasis, FOH. I want them to lean into anti-hero Wanda.
Right? She didn’t make a sacrifice, she sacrificed them :lol:

So there are rumors circulating around the X-Men movie they may go the House of X/Powers of X route. The movie will start from the Moira MacTaggert POV. and her living her multiple lifetimes etc....Leading to the OG First Class X-Men(not the movie version) with Xavier..

If they go that route I think it is pretty bold! I like the fact that they are going with new/current continuity using Hickman's revisions (which also leads me to believe he'll be writing the X-Men books for a long time) and they are mixing old comic book history into it as well. If done right it can be the perfect balance. As long as we don't immediately get to where they are now in Krakoa.

I can see the movies playing like this

1st Movie - OG First Class
2nd Movie - Giant Size X-Men story/ Team
3rd Movie - Jim Lee/Animated Series Team

Also I think you would have to do the movies every other year rather than every 4 years or so if you want to get to the big Secret Wars or whatever big movie where we eventually see X-men/Avengers/FF on the screen. Cause you know that's gonna happen. Way too much $$$ on the table to not do that.

Like someone said earlier, Feige wants to do his own thing and Fox already ******** on First Class. I think he’s going to skip straight to that late 80s/early 90s group. Cyclopse, Psylocke, Wolverine, Gambit, Rouge, Colossus and Jubilee. I can see it playing out like..

1st: ^That squad X The animated series
2nd: X-Men vs Avengers
3nd: DoomWorld Secret Wars

They gonna have the X-men doing their own adventures before we ever get an AvX movie. They need to go to the Savage Land and fight on Mojo's planet before I see them beef with the Avengers.

Gotta build up to that beef.

Back
Top Bottom