WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Good to hear the show is good. Knew it would be. In hindsight WV was a solid meh/10 when it’s all said and done and the mystery of it all is revealed

Did "reviewers" ever see WV before-hand? Like any episode?

Hearing this Falcon/Winter news, makes me surprised, because I know how Marvel is so protective of their product, so wasn't sure if they have done this before/regularly.

PO

Apparently the first 3 episodes we’re supposed to drop all at once, but covid causes them to change the plan. Falcon and Winter Soldier was supposed to drop first.

Apparently the first 3 episodes we’re supposed to drop all at once, but covid causes them to change the plan. Falcon and Winter Soldier was supposed to drop first.

Yeah i knew that. Just didn't know if those editors/reviewers actually got to view them before the public did. Thanks.

PO

Those 3 episode reviews really built up the hype too they were all saying the show was nothing we've ever seen before and how crazy amazing it will be

I need more crazy in my threeway...

1615570304770.gif

1615570249880.gif

1615570195154.gif

B0E7021F-2A02-4B7E-A7DF-0616ED326021.jpeg

disney re-released Avatar in china. will overtake avengers endgame as all-time box office title
would not be surprised if disney re-releases avengers endgame some time in the near future as well

disney re-released Avatar in china. will overtake avengers endgame as all-time box office title
would not be surprised if disney re-releases avengers endgame some time in the near future as well

What scenes would you add to the re-release?

I don’t know how you can start a show off like this without Chris Evans.
It's easy really. Just do it without his ***. Not like he defined the genre or was the best at it.
What scenes would you add to the re-release?
All types of random ****. Release it some weeks or a month before Black Widow.

Add that smart Hulk scene emerging from Infinity War, add w/e extra BW scenes from earlier in the movie, add w/e action pieces to the last act.

It’s definitely a character none of us have ever heard of or cared about but we’re definitely going to be fake hyped.

Back
Top Bottom