WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

It won't.
I think you’re going to get hit with the okie doke. They’re gonna let everyone get over the death of Boseman, then go ahead and recast him once people have forgotten. People have short memories in the 21st century.

They’ll be another BP. Dont think that’s debatable. Honor this and that..... movie made bank and won awards. Easy money at the very least.

I am saying I have one.
You or anybody else doesn't have anymore of a personal connection to the character.
I am quantifying what I am saying with facts.
Miss me with that bull ****.

I don't care about how you want to quantify your "personal connection".

You not gonna tell me anything about me though.
I am basing my judgements on your dismissive statements and nothing else.
Well that's just a stupid assumption on your part.

I'm talking about not recasting a role now not anything else about the character.

One has nothing to do with the other. One does not inform on the other.

I think you’re going to get hit with the okie doke. They’re gonna let everyone get over the death of Boseman, then go ahead and recast him once people have forgotten. People have short memories in the 21st century.
What you mean like recast T'Challa for BP3 in 20whatever?

I agree that's possible.

But with Coogler committing to Marvel with planning to keep directing the movies and start doing Wakandan Disney+ shows I think its more likely they introduce any of the other several Black Panthers from the comics.

Or even do something with the multiverse down the line with an alt T'Challa.

We shall see.

They’ll be another BP. Dont think that’s debatable. Honor this and that..... movie made bank and won awards. Easy money at the very least.

obviously.. but the point being raised is if there should be another t’challa

but especially considering they have the X-men back, it’s my view they should honor the man and just wait until there is a whole reboot of the universe until the t’challa character is recast.. so then you have a whole new Tony, Steve and everyone else

for me, it’s like when jerome brown died way to early and the eagles retired the #99 jersey

the MCU literally jumped from hank pym one of the founding members of the avengers and the original creator of ultron.. to Scott Lang

if there was a contract dispute or Chadwick just decided he no longer wanted to play the character, sure go ahead

but the man died.. and he was a perfect fit for the role

you’re asking a lot of a new actor to carry all of that weight and putting pressure on everyone involved

just develop the world and other characters, old and new
Yeah the decision has been made by Marvel so as I said I'll wait and see what they have planned. But I appreciate and understand your opinion although I personally feel differently.

Chadwick Boseman was truly a great fit for the character. I think that for the door to close without allowing someone else to carry on the character's story when there is a rich history to explore still is a shame. I imagine if Chadwick Boseman were still alive there would be a good chance that the black panther would lead the next avengers team.

obviously.. but the point being raised is if there should be another t’challa

but especially considering they have the X-men back, it’s my view they should honor the man and just wait until there is a whole reboot of the universe until the t’challa character is recast.. so then you have a whole new Tony, Steve and everyone else

for me, it’s like when jerome brown died way to early and the eagles retire the #99 jersey
Naw man, they’ll be another one. The situation is sad but sad isn’t stopping money. That character has value.

Yeah the decision has been made by Marvel so as I said I'll wait and see what they have planned. But I appreciate and understand your opinion although I personally feel differently.

Chadwick Boseman was truly a great fit for the character. I think that for the door to close without allowing someone else to carry on the character's story when there is a rich history to explore still is a shame. I imagine if Chadwick Boseman were still alive there would be a good chance that the black panther would lead the next avengers team.

and that’s why you focus on developing the remaining characters so they have an opportunity to leading the avengers in the future

war machine clearly going continue to play a significant role in the avengers.. same with okoye.. and with Tony now gone, shuri’s skills obviously are going be needed

as they continue to develop that world it’s not hard to see the impact it should continue to have throughout the MCU.. especially as certain other characters come into the universe

Naw man, they’ll be another one. The situation is sad but sad isn’t stopping money. That character has value.

I mean they just killed off Tony stark

doesn’t mean his impact still isnt felt.. war machine still around.. as we saw in far from home, spidey still going have access to stuff and happy going continue to be involved

assume they build that avengers facility back

I mean they just killed off Tony stark

doesn’t mean his impact still isnt felt.. war machine still around.. as we saw in far from home, spidey still going have access to stuff and happy going continue to be involved

assume they build that avengers facility back
Completely different circumstances. Tony’s story was done. BP’s just started

You or anybody else doesn't have anymore of a personal connection to the character.

Miss me with that bull ****.

I don't care about how you want to quantify your "personal connection".

You not gonna tell me anything about me though.

Well that's just a stupid assumption on your part.

I'm talking about not recasting a role now not anything else about the character.

One has nothing to do with the other. One does not inform on the other.
Your clearly heated for whatever reason.

I don't recall at any point giving a timeframe as to when a recasting should occur. It's clear that it wouldn't be possible at the moment as they clearly have a plan.

Any assumptions I have made are based solely on the words that you have written and nothing else. If you need any further feel free to check my previous posts for further clarity.

and that’s why you focus on developing the remaining characters so they have an opportunity to leading the avengers in the future

war machine clearly going continue to play a significant role in the avengers.. same with okoye.. and with Tony now gone, shuri’s skills obviously are going be needed

as they continue to develop that world it’s not hard to see the impact it should continue to have throughout the MCU.. especially as certain other characters come into the universe
I think Armor Wars is the show I'm actually looking forward to most.

My thing is, marvel now has control of storm and bishop.. especially storm

aint hard to see how they can properly do storm justice after BP and not trying to americanize

or if they tackle days of future past again, instead of giving wolverine another spotlight.. like the cartoon, give it to bishop

They can have Bishop*GASP*, but Storm bout to get a whole story arc. Maybe even bring back the Shadow King. If they really want to mix it up a bit, they can race swap Gambit. That practically writes itself.

They can have Bishop*GASP*, but Storm bout to get a whole story arc. Maybe even bring back the Shadow King. If they really want to mix it up a bit, they can race swap Gambit. That practically writes itself.

i mean they can race swap professor X

I do think magneto should retain certain parts of his origin, although he shouldn’t be a direct survivor of the holocaust at this points.. but his parents could be and that heavily impact his life considering he grows up knowing the impact to his direct family

Pretty sure you or anybody else doesn't have anymore of a personal connection to the character either.

To repeat myself

And really its time for y'all to accept it. They're not gonna change their decision now after a few public announcements about it and Coogler already invested.

T'Challa will get recast one day. Just not now.

They said he won't be recasted for Black Panther 2.

BUT never said he won't be recasted in the MCU in the future.

Your clearly heated for whatever reason.
If you say so.

Any assumptions I have made are based solely on the words that you have written and nothing else. [/quote]
This is why I said it was stupid.

This is a dumbass way to try and pass judgment about something I wasn't talking about AT ALL :lol:

It wont matter how many times you repeat it.

What I think about Marvel recasting T'Challa has nothing to do with any connection or investment I have in the character. I know you cant comprehend that

If you need any further feel free to check my previous posts for further clarity.
This sentence doesn't make sense but just so we're clear I know why you said what you said and I'm saying that is a dumbass reason.

I'm clear on what you said and I am saying it is stupid how you came to that conclusion.

I hope I don't need to make another remedial explanation for you to understand this.

One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other but you want it to be. Obviously you're new here.

They said he won't be recasted for Black Panther 2.

BUT never said he won't be recasted in the MCU in the future.
:lol: Yeah. I'm just going with what Feige said.

I mean I've never said otherwise. My stance has remained the same since.

Recast him now, recast him later, say it a T’Challa from another universe...it’s still a recast. *shrugs*

I AGREE with your point but.........

Star Wars barely survived without Luke.

They even CG'd this ***** for good measure :lol:
Man that's cuz Lucas refused to delegate and Disney/Lucasfilm played it safe with a rehash trilogy.

No reason to act like soft *** Luke is the crutch of the entire franchise.
Recast him now, recast him later, say it a T’Challa from another universe...it’s still a recast. *shrugs*
The argument initially was to recast him now. Several dudes in here were begging for that for BP2.

Feige shut that down outright and said we're not recasting.

I personally don't think we see a new T'Challa until the reboot. In a reboot is it really a recasting? No. They're really just casting somebody new for a new movie.

Back
Top Bottom