WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Give it a shot? You’re in the marvel thread now with your pinky out cause it’s an action series :lol:
wandavision came out and now you too good for classic superhero action
Bruh I don’t watch TV and don’t care for series much. The only reason Wandavision had my attention is because I knew it was a take on House of M and a possible lead up to the X-Men. I KNOW F/WS isn’t, I already said I don’t like Pappa Doc, Falcon is a lame *** character, Avengers WS was forgettable IMO. Bucky....he tight. The only thing this show has going for it, to me, the fact that it’s in the MCU and WV was good. Tbh, this is just something to hold me down till Loki.

I rewatched it tonight after midnight last night. It was fine.

Was thinking about the Vision v Vision scene in the library all day. Spent an hour watching YouTube videos on philosophy. I appreciated the different levels it hit.
Yeah I was looking for the reviews in here on finale episode. I must say series finale certainly the weakest IMO. I feel like the setup for the MCU was kind of weak, Monica felt wasted in the last episode she stopped some bullets and met a Skrull. Wanda literally F-ed with these peoples lives and was like, meh oh well. No apology didn't wipe there memories, yeah you don't even remember your life anymore. So I lost my "boyfriend"

This was basically Wanda.
19f.4604.gif

I think the lack of X-men teasers was disappointing, also no direct tie in for Dr. Strange. The neighbor just coincidentally looking like Fox Quicksilver was lame and a weak attempt to try and get us. How is she hearing her kids in her astral form. If there are kids out there, don't they belong to another Vision and Wanda.

You gotta really immerse yourself in the story once you hear action :lol: Cuz you kinda look past the scene and you looking crazy outside.
That paycheck make it REAL easy to look past how crazy you look. Also only people seeing you are the film crew they in on the "joke" or whatever so how crazy could it be. I say it was probably hella easy back in the day, say a movie like Goodfellas or Predator. Wait so you going to have this "predator" come out of thin air and I have to act against it. Probably was hard to visualize back then, but now seeing how far technology came.

That paycheck make it REAL easy to look past how crazy you look. Also only people seeing you are the film crew they in on the "joke" or whatever so how crazy could it be. I say it was probably hella easy back in the day, say a movie like Goodfellas or Predator. Wait so you going to have this "predator" come out of thin air and I have to act against it. Probably was hard to visualize back then, but now seeing how far technology came.
I'm talking about taking it seriously and doing it well.

Not just doing it cuz the money is good and only the crew is watching but that's not even the case when you're OUTSIDE like I said.

That just so off the handle tho. :lol: That was kinda dark even for a military a-hole. Imagine if Monica DIDN’T jump in and jit didn’t have powers(now that I think about it, they didn’t need no help from no Monica. :lol: ). Talk about a change of tone.
Agree Monica tossed up Quicksilver, choked him out and did nothing. Sons had things under control, might not of reacted as fast as her. They were never in real danger.
Got to check out the final episode last night. I liked the vision vs vision fights, the phasing in and out was cool. Ultimately, used his brain to mind-**** other vision (where'd he head off to?). Final credits scene opened up the alien world, I'm thinking Skrulls/secret invasion in near future
Probably to go think his way out of the problem, and show up later on in the MCU.

I require elaboration :lol:

Also

what’s the power rankings rn?
Marvel>Thor>Wanda>Strange?
Right now.
Wanda>Strange>Marvel>Thor>Photon
Should be
Photon>Wanda>Strange>Thor>Marvel

I'm talking about taking it seriously and doing it well.

Not just doing it cuz the money is good and only the crew is watching but that's not even the case when you're OUTSIDE like I said.
I figured, but do you get the "good" money if you aren't taking it seriously though. It's weird I would think actors would be immune to what people think because they have to do stunts like this. However they appear to be super sensitive.

Personally just some things even with good money if I am not into it, I won't take it seriously. I think the ones in the MCU for the most part enjoy it and get paid well for it.

Nah man. It’s almost scientifically impossible for a 35+ year old to naturally get that big that fast. Muscle synthesis even for a novice lifter is about 2 lbs of muscle a month with perfect nutrition and programIng

trust me, 90 percent of actors take steroids to get that big that fast. They have millions riding on it so it makes sense.

cue the kumail nanjiani pictures. 1 year and he went from rookie year Kevin Durant to 10 year weightlifting body. No way.
Are we debating actors take steroids? I thought that was common knowledge, I wouldn't doubt most do. However they taper off after the movie and either keep lifting as to not let on. Or just say F it.
Ironman got KO'd by Mjolnir early. And he was going against Fat Thor... I always felt like they made him fat just to depower him for that final fight. Cap handled himself for a bit too but his shield was no match for that sword Thanos was using.
Did we ever get info on what that sword was made from?

Nah man. It’s almost scientifically impossible for a 35+ year old to naturally get that big that fast. Muscle synthesis even for a novice lifter is about 2 lbs of muscle a month with perfect nutrition and programIng

trust me, 90 percent of actors take steroids to get that big that fast. They have millions riding on it so it makes sense.

cue the kumail nanjiani pictures. 1 year and he went from rookie year Kevin Durant to 10 year weightlifting body. No way.
That fast? When was the last time you seen her?

Reactions: DLF
How much is Bucky vibrainium arm worth? Is it the same as the amount of vibrainium used in Vision?
Vision's entire body was 3 billi so Bucky's arm is probably 500 mil

Why is there any outrage on Bucky stealing an arm? Lol how do we know if the arm wasn’t just a rental? Lol
Bucky didn't steal that arm. First time around Hydra gave it to him and it wasn't even vibranium. It got destroyed by Tony in Civil War. Then apparently T'Challa gave him a vibranium one in Infinity War.

Vision's entire body was 3 billi so Bucky's arm is probably 500 mil

Bucky didn't steal that arm. First time around Hydra gave it to him and it wasn't even vibranium. It got destroyed by Tony in Civil War. Then apparently T'Challa gave him a vibranium one in Infinity War.
I know. Just being facetious on how we’re directing the scum bag energy on Steve and Wanda lol

That looks symbiote-esque :nerd:
No connection.

But it could change.

I like how they look like real monstrous aliens despite their origins of originally being human.
I know. Just being facetious on how we’re directing the scum bag energy on Steve and Wanda lol
:rofl:

I mean Steve's scumbaggery is confirmed. What Wanda just did is wild flagrant. I don't blame ppl for going in :lol: They didnt try to redeem her actions at all and I cant believe they think we'll feel sorry for her.

I mean she didn't even erase their memories of the experience.

Lets not forget Ant-Man washed Falcon in Ant-Man. :rofl:

So I'm not really EXCITED or care for this series, but I will be watching it.
Like tr1ll tr1ll stated, it will mainly serve its purpose to hold me over until Loki. I do not believe I will be as engaged as Wandavision.

PO
Yeah won't be watching, kids and wife can catch that. I will catch up on shows I been holding off because of wife. Do a run through of Snowfall, probably only to double back with her.

Back
Top Bottom