WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

ahhhh, the button of the damned.

forever in anguish, to be pushed.

nGKJDZ.gif

Thor lost his:
girl
mother
brother
sister
father
muscle mass
close friends
eye
confidence
hammer
homeworld
half his citizens
and probably a couple games to noobmaster69
Noobmaster69 should be played by Me or either Michael Cera. There should be no other option............. maybe Danny McBride. No one else! Strong case for me as Noobmaster69

Finally watched the whole wandavision.
prolly give it a 7 overall. Bit of a mixed bag, but Bethany was fantastic!

Anyone else kind of surprised there hasn't been one leak of Macguire or Garfield on set or a shot of their suits? I mean, there haven't been leaks for the other returning actors from the previous films, but I just would have thought we'd see something at this point since everything leaks on the internet.

I think Jon Watts may bone us.

Their scene are being filmed in studio here at Pinewood about 10 mins from me. Plenty of things that won’t leak from the movie just yet

Anyone else kind of surprised there hasn't been one leak of Macguire or Garfield on set or a shot of their suits? I mean, there haven't been leaks for the other returning actors from the previous films, but I just would have thought we'd see something at this point since everything leaks on the internet.

I think Jon Watts may bone us
Anything big I’m keeping away from Holland lol

Ironman got KO'd by Mjolnir early. And he was going against Fat Thor... I always felt like they made him fat just to depower him for that final fight. Cap handled himself for a bit too but his shield was no match for that sword Thanos was using.
Kinda agree
I think 6% body fat thor might have been able to deal with him lol esp with the new bifrost axe lmao

Scumbag Wanda. Ole lady was moping cuz she lost her robot lover and ruined people's lives.

Thor lost everything and he built a town for his people.

Last edited:
Then again, her parents were killed in front of her.
And?

Iron man saw his parents get brutally murdered by WS. What does he do? Fights against Thanos, gets stuck in space, figures out time travel and gives up his life to save the world.

Wanda cut from the same cloth as scumbag Steve. Ole boy wanted to find his lover and risked the entire Avengers just to do it.

Back
Top Bottom