WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I’m not the type to think everything I can’t do is fake, so it’s a possibility she got big without steroids(when is the last time you seen her?), but those pics are suspiciously blurry. Probably a stunt double.

I think Wandas power underrated: Gives Thanos that work, literally dismantling him until he calls for help. I'd put Wanda> Thor

People keep bringing up how well Wanda did against Thanos compared to other Avengers.

But she faced him without stones.

Dr. Strange and Tony kept up with him, while he had stones. And Thor would've taken him down if he didn't get cocky.

I’m not the type to think everything I can’t do is fake, so it’s a possibility she got big without steroids(when is the last time you seen her?), but those pics are suspiciously blurry. Probably a stunt double.
Nah man. It’s almost scientifically impossible for a 35+ year old to naturally get that big that fast. Muscle synthesis even for a novice lifter is about 2 lbs of muscle a month with perfect nutrition and programIng

trust me, 90 percent of actors take steroids to get that big that fast. They have millions riding on it so it makes sense.

cue the kumail nanjiani pictures. 1 year and he went from rookie year Kevin Durant to 10 year weightlifting body. No way.

Nah man. It’s almost scientifically impossible for a 35+ year old to naturally get that big that fast. Muscle synthesis even for a novice lifter is about 2 lbs of muscle a month with perfect nutrition and programIng

trust me, 90 percent of actors take steroids to get that big that fast. They have millions riding on it so it makes sense.

cue the kumail nanjiani pictures. 1 year and he went from rookie year Kevin Durant to 10 year weightlifting body. No way.

Yup exactly and who cares if she doin roids, she aint fighting in the ring/octagon or pitching in ball parks.

She's tryin to be Thor here people.

People keep bringing up how well Wanda did against Thanos compared to other Avengers.

Dr. Strange and Tony kept up with him, while he had stones. And Thor would've taken him down if he didn't get cocky.
In Endgame he washed Thor, Iron Man, and Cap w/ Mjölnir at the same time with zero stones.

In Endgame he washed Thor, Iron Man, and Cap w/ Mjölnir at the same time with zero stones.

Ironman got KO'd by Mjolnir early. And he was going against Fat Thor... I always felt like they made him fat just to depower him for that final fight. Cap handled himself for a bit too but his shield was no match for that sword Thanos was using.

:wow: :lol: :lol:

Screenshot_20210307-021808(1).png

Thanos without stones vs Captain America, Thor, Iron man (1 vs 3)

Thor literally went in to a depression and rightfully so.

His entire family died along with his friends, his ppl were massacred TWICE, he personally took several Ls, hammer got destroyed, and even getting back with his team didn't help save the day all within a few days.

Then he actually got to kill Thanos and it brought him no relief or satisfaction.

Last edited:

Anyone else kind of surprised there hasn't been one leak of Macguire or Garfield on set or a shot of their suits? I mean, there haven't been leaks for the other returning actors from the previous films, but I just would have thought we'd see something at this point since everything leaks on the internet.

I think Jon Watts may bone us.

Back
Top Bottom