WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

They pulling them on dumpster cover. :rofl:

Sidenote: 5 minutes before these people are pleading for Wanda to let them die, and shes just like ‘whatever I can’t change what they think of me.’

She’s torturing the mother from That 70s Show, and I’m supposed to just let that roll?

The ****?:lol:
She had one lady’s kid locked in a room for a month or however long this has been going on :lol:

“Meh”
- Wanda

she knew what she was doing. She said so during her last speech with vision. I thought they’d reveal Agatha was somehow controlling her but that wasn’t the case at all. She just wanted to know how she was doing it and then steal her powers. Wanda was the problem the whole time

Last edited:
And ya think Cap would be aight with that.

This is obviously a departure from the comic...but that was part of the charm of Wanda and Quicksilver becoming Avengers. Their reform.

But we seen her at her worse in Avengers Disassembled and House of M. Her and Franklin Richards smh.

I mean every time somebody changed reality they were basically subjecting innocent ppl.

What Wanda did to Westview is basically what she did in House of M on a smaller scale and that type of thing happens a lot in Marvel comics. Thing is rarely do the consequences get focused on the fallout of how regular ppl are affected.

Last edited:
5617A048-91B8-4CAD-9944-A98F65FEBEE5.jpeg

The Vis :nthat:

I mean every time somebody changed reality they were basically subjecting innocent ppl.

What Wanda did to Westview is basically what she did in House of M on a smaller scale and that type of thing happens a lot in Marvel comics. Thing is rarely do the consequences get focused on like the fallout of how regular ppl are affected.
I appreciate them putting that on screen
Gives a lot of depth

Okay so Wanda/SW’s motivation for messing with the multiverse is now going to be the pleading voices of her children, who she created and only existed for approximately a week, possibly causing her to destroy the world?

Get it shawty :smokin

I feel like this is completely glossed over. She held people hostage against their will, under duress maybe even torture. Just because she released her hostages doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be put on trial or punished. Wonder what Cap would say lol.
This is laying the road work for mutants down the line. Turning regular people against super powered people. If we get a Senator Kelly type character, they’re going to bring the events in Westview up.

I still feel like Hayward is a Skrull. Him shooting at the kids confirm it, in my mind.

Like it's crazy. She was in grief, so she altered the reality in a small American town. Recreated her husband (which is bonkers) and made children out of thin air.

A) What happened to the Sokovia Accords?
B) Are the FBI not going to press charges?
C) Now she has the Dark Holme
D) Where’s the Punisher?
E) I need to look up the laws for stealing wills, lives

Definitely looking forward to black and white (double entendres) next week

This is laying the road work for mutants down the line. Turning regular people against super powered people. If we get a Senator Kelly type character, they’re going to bring the events in Westview up.

I still feel like Hayward is a Skrull. Him shooting at the kids confirm it, in my mind.
They established all that in civil war

They established all that in civil war
Actually the Accords were to get super powered people under the control of the government/military. When people start being born with powers it’s going to open another can of beans. You can’t or shouldn’t put a portion of population under military control. Especially, children.

Wonder if the shack Wanda at is Wundagore Mountain? That’s where Chthon is “kept prisoned” and Chthon wrote the Darkhold that she stole and currently reading

I mean skrulls aren't really known for shooting children but ok :lol:

Thing is there are skrulls on earth. Probably been there since after the snap. They're seemingly working for or with Fury.

I don't think faction of skrulls who want to invade have shown up yet.

Last edited:
What? Iron mans opening scene was all about that. You people really just need to stick to power rangers. Y’all need simple children’s stories spoon fed to you

civil war with the accords was to have knowledge of ppl with abilities and to have them answer to the government. So that they’re not out there answering to no one. It wasn’t about turning regular ppl against those with powers.

I mean skulls aren't really known for shooting children but ok.

Thing is there are skrulls on earth. Probably been there since after the snap. They're seemingly working for or with Fury.

They probably have shown up. Dudes who were loyal to Talos but switched sides when the Kree-Skrull war intensities

It really just depends on the timing of CM2. Is it modern day or set back in the late 90s early 2000s

I think he really can't tell the difference between what Civil War was about and the entire concept of mutants and why they're feared and hated.

Civil War was all about the gov. getting ppl with powers who want to play hero to register and be put in check. There wasn't any mass hatred for the Avengers going in to Civil War. Just some bad press for the Hulk who everybody has good reason to fear.

When Feige gears up for justifying fearing and hating mutants it'll be a whole other thing.

They probably have shown up. Dudes who were loyal to Talos but switched sides when the Kree-Skrull war intensities

It really just depends on the timing of CM2. Is it modern day or set back in the late 90s early 2000s
I doubt it'll involve the Kree-Skrull war stuff. That was literally 30+ years ago in the story.

I don't know if there'll be a flashback portion but CM2 takes place during the modern day so year 2024 or 2025. Ms. Marvel and Monica will both be in the movie.

Last edited:
civil war with the accords was to have knowledge of ppl with abilities and to have them answer to the government. So that they’re not out there answering to no one. It wasn’t about turning regular ppl against those with powers.
People are afraid of people with abilities. Their abilities are also leading to created problems or problems they bring. The accords were the governments way of checking all that and creating global stability

Yes, normal people already were beginning to go against enhanced people and civil war even went back and highlighted events as to why. Heck, Wanda and quick silvers whole premise in AOA already was about that.

the prejudice against enhanced people was set. Really shouldn’t be that hard to understand

Last edited:
I mean skrulls aren't really known for shooting children but ok :lol:

That just so off the handle tho. :lol: That was kinda dark even for a military a-hole. Imagine if Monica DIDN’T jump in and jit didn’t have powers(now that I think about it, they didn’t need no help from no Monica. :lol: ). Talk about a change of tone.

Back
Top Bottom