WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Between the politics and covid, people are kinda apprehensive about thinking ahead of the game in fear of looking like a spook.

F36541C5-DC84-4483-8C7D-BCD096FCCE6B.jpeg

Got to check out the final episode last night. I liked the vision vs vision fights, the phasing in and out was cool. Ultimately, used his brain to mind-**** other vision (where'd he head off to?). Final credits scene opened up the alien world, I'm thinking Skrulls/secret invasion in near future

That just so off the handle tho. :lol: That was kinda dark even for a military a-hole. Imagine if Monica DIDN’T jump in and jit didn’t have powers(now that I think about it, they didn’t need no help from no Monica. :lol: ). Talk about a change of tone.
It was wild dark. Gotta be some reasoning for it. I can see just assuming he's an alien but even those Skrulls cared about (their) children in CM :lol:

Got to check out the final episode last night. I liked the vision vs vision fights, the phasing in and out was cool. Ultimately, used his brain to mind-**** other vision (where'd he head off to?).
Just like the first time when he was born he went off to contemplate his life and place in the world. Probably spend more time since he doesn't have the mind stone to process it all as quickly.

Okay so Wanda/SW’s motivation for messing with the multiverse is now going to be the pleading voices of her children, who she created and only existed for approximately a week, possibly causing her to destroy the world?

Get it shawty :smokin

I can't get down with that. Creating kids outta thin air and all.

Id be pumping a whole school of children into her

Yeah the children ended up being really odd in retrospect. She just made them up completely. Not based on anyone or anything. It’s just an odd thing to be a motive in the future

I just finished watching all of the Marvel Legends shorts that are on Disney+ now and it just hit me that I can’t recall ever seeing Bucky Barnes and Tony ever in a scene together after their fight in Civil War. That would have had to be by design, right?

I just finished watching all of the Marvel Legends shorts that are on Disney+ now and it just hit me that I can’t recall ever seeing Bucky Barnes and Tony ever in a scene together after their fight in Civil War. That would have had to be by design, right?

he killed Tony’s parents :lol: and was in Wakanda the whole time right?

It would be cool although unlikely if they did some type of content maybe an animated series on what all the heroes do in between these Avengers films. Like that secret Avengers team Cap lead

I mean Bucky was out of commission until IW where he promptly got dusted.

Their only chance of meeting would be the final battle at Endgame.

So does Hayward shooting at the kids count as attempted murder?
Thinking about it more since Wanda made up the kids I'm not even sure they could die if she didn't want them to.

But yeah as long as nobody knows how they were made its attempted murder.

Yes.

They were also far away from each other in Endgame.

They didn't even show his face when Tony was dying I think. Didn't spend time on his face @ Tony's funeral either.

Back
Top Bottom