WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

And?

Iron man saw his parents get brutally murdered by WS. What does he do? Fights against Thanos, gets stuck in space, figures out time travel and gives up his life to save the world.

Wanda cut from the same cloth as scumbag Steve. Ole boy wanted to find his lover and risked the entire Avengers just to do it.

Comparing Steve to Wanda? K.

Didn’t see magneto die so no

Going to have to wait 70 years to find out....

And?

Iron man saw his parents get brutally murdered by WS. What does he do? Fights against Thanos, gets stuck in space, figures out time travel and gives up his life to save the world.

Wanda cut from the same cloth as scumbag Steve. Ole boy wanted to find his lover and risked the entire Avengers just to do it.
Seeing your parents die on tape =/= just chillin watching TV and then their dead.

Let’s not forget about Episode 7 when she threw in the towel on being a mom and decided to have a “me” day cause she couldn’t hold together the situation SHE created.

Just let the sketchy neighbor come through and take the kids right off her hands. Also didn’t have a care in the world for where her husband was either, especially after knowing he was in some sort of trouble.

scumbag Wanda.

Let’s not forget about Episode 7 when she threw in the towel on being a mom and decided to have a “me” day cause she couldn’t hold together the situation SHE created.

Just let the sketchy neighbor come through and take the kids right off her hands. Also didn’t have a care in the world for where her husband was either, especially after knowing he was in some sort of trouble.

scumbag Wanda.

meanwhile this was all it took for scumbag Steve to turn on the guy he literally saw save his beloved New York from a nuke

and Tony was also the one who warned him about shield

but this was all it took for scumbag Steve to turn

and yet they only really accomplished anything because of 2 women and an Asian man

in 2021 people really still trying give a white man more undeserved credit

1615163357040.gif
He better tuck his chain, Vision coming.

And?

I’m about to be *that* guy because why not? :lol:

Steve didn’t “risk” the entire Avengers team to find Bucky. Him and Sam was looking for him back before AoU. Tony was worried about the “team” when Scumbag Steve was trying to save the world. The other group of WS being activated was a bigger risk and Tony never listened until **** went sideways (as usual)

Point is you can’t say Steve is pure scum without acknowledging Tony is just as bad if not worse. Yes he does have winning moments but how often did the man almost **** **** up entirely because of his ego

Steve didn’t “risk” the entire Avengers team to find Bucky. Him and Sam was looking for him back before AoU. Tony was worried about the “team” when Scumbag Steve was trying to save the world. The other group of WS being activated was a bigger risk and Tony never listened until **** went sideways (as usual)

Point is you can’t say Steve is pure scum without acknowledging Tony is just as bad if not worse. Yes he does have winning moments but how often did the man almost **** **** up entirely because of his ego

So when exactly after IM2 was tony not concerned about saving the world?

as soon as tony became aware of a larger threat, his focus seemed to be global and into the galaxy

meanwhile cap literally is getting mad at tony for not sharing in AOU, when so many things could have been dealt with if Steve could have just opened his mouth

neverforget that dude could have easily called tony in WS, but said nah I’m going to the Apple store in the mall

Wanda, Vision,Bucky, Falcon got a tv show before Black Widow got a film release.
Cuz of covid.

It got to the point Marvel couldn't push back the Disney+ shows any further.

Steve was too stupid to realize that Zemo never intended to activate/awaken the other group of winter soldiers so all of that is a moot point.

Tony was not worried about the team when he was trying to stop scumbag Steve. He was trying to prevent more incidences that ended up with consequences where the Avengers could not freely protect the world. Tony was just trying to do it within the means of the law cuz he recognizes what sort of world they live in unlike Steve who just wanted to run around the world unchecked and completely ignore the fallout and responsibility of his actions.

Last edited:
I feel like F/WS is going to be a run of the mill, by the number action TV series. It’s not going to do anything new or reinvent anything. Not really my cup of tea, but I’ll give it a shot.

I feel like F/WS is going to be a run of the mill, by the number action TV series. It’s not going to do anything new or reinvent anything. Not really my cup of tea, but I’ll give it a shot.
Give it a shot? You’re in the marvel thread now with your pinky out cause it’s an action series :lol:
wandavision came out and now you too good for classic superhero action

Back
Top Bottom