WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Monica could go. Completely unnecessary

the finale was good and really makes AOA even worse. They did her no justice in that movie and reduced her past to 3 lines of dialog. Brought nothing to the character
Be careful bro. There are posters in here who will die for her and Captain Marvel. Any critique of them will get you pages of replies saying “you don’t know anything etc”

but yes I agree. I feel like they were trying to really push her onus but it was just flat. I wish they had done more to showcase her talents and new powers. If that was gonna deviate from story then don’t show us anything at all. Like was this her only origin story? She did not once acknowledge that she now has super powers. Like once.

Ya that’s why I said the Monica scenes have all been cringe and have a “straight to video” feel. Like her going through the hex and getting her powers (really, a car couldn’t get through but you think you can...) or the fact that she was stuck with Ralph for hours and then all of a sudden she body slams him like it wasn’t nothing and takes his necklace. Just like that.
Should of left her off the show. Worthless in every way. Brought the show down

This show basically set up DS2

she probably brings her kids to life, messing the reality Dr Strange is protecting. When he tries to intervene she fights him. Battle begins.

So wait, is Agatha in Westview thinking she’s normal, or is she in the Hex inside Wanda?

1614999578026.jpg

"They'll never know what you sacrificed for them"

yeah, cuz im sure if they found out they'd totally forgive wanda for taking over their minds, giving them nightmares and separating them from their kids :lol:

It's quite obvious he is not though.

If you thought Vision looked and seemed fine, you should check your vision.
He’s an all knowing cyborg who was just shown the meaning of life. Yes, he’s gonna need some time to think about it....

Again, they said he COULD be fine without the mind stone

i don’t really get what i watched or the show in general. But i was entertained kind of...after making it past the first 2 episodes

The heroes include the Avengers, (Captain America, Monica Rambeau, Hawkeye, Iron Man, the She-Hulk, Thor, the Wasp, and the Hulk), three members of the Fantastic Four(Human Torch, Mister Fantastic and the Thing), solo heroes (Spider-Man and Spider-Woman) and the mutant team the X-Men (Colossus, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Professor X, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine, and Lockheed the Dragon). Magneto is featured as a hero, but immediately becomes non-aligned when the Avengers question his presence.

Secret Wars may be the next big collaboration film with a bunch of characters but that’s YEARS down the line. Especially if F4 a good 2-3 years away

Secret Invasion has no relation to Secret Wars

Some dudes are simpletons if they can’t see the deeper meaning of this show and are upset it didn’t tie more things in or had more cameos, this joint was NEVER about that, this thing was about ONE thing, GRIEF....they literally represented the 5 stages of grief BEAUTIFULLY and when it came to acceptance it was poetic and perfectly done....she walked away free, in pain but free....it was the closure everyone who lost their soulmate hopes to one day find....why? BecuAuse YOU MUST....life simply has to go on, My mother’s grief comes to mind, how she lost my dad unexpectedly only months after building their home, the incredible pain she must have felt and how she had to move on....I simply can’t imagine it and bring me to tears, a good friend of mine lost his wife of 20 years just last year after a surgery and the thought of his grief still breaks my heart, this is the dynamic of life this show taps into....maybe those that are “mehhh” about it, haven’t found that soulmate they fear ever losing.
Pot meet kettle. You were throwing out dumb, non-sensical theories left and right after every damn episode.

How you posturing like you were all in on the “deeper meaning” of the show when you were nuttin’ on yourself to every possible teaser under the sun? The nerve:lol:

Back
Top Bottom