WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

This rumor is gaining momentumum. :nerd:
3B296C75-6D75-46B3-A990-BE9308545E4D.png

Loki will probably be the best series coming out
Then Falcon/Winter Solder
Wandavision
Hawkeye.
Not counting the What If series

Yeah this was underwhelming. I enjoyed this series a lot, but man this finale was not memorable. Of all the things they could have done, they went this route. Def gave me GOT vibes. Oh well.... :ohwell:
Impossible :rofl:

-Who was Woo's missing person & who was the beekeeper? :nerd:
I don't think you were paying attention. They literally showed us the beekeeper was a SWORD agent trying to sneak in to the town through the sewer system underground. The second he got to the surface he was transformed in to a dude in a beekeeper outfit.

There's no mystery here.

They never confirm who the missing person Woo was looming for but my money is on Ralph.

-Agatha wanted Wanda's powers but they didn't say for what & then when she got handled, she was like spare me you need me. Her character in this episode was not defined at all. :smh:
Wait why would Agatha explain to Wanda why she wanted her power? :lol: Especially after Agatha's flashback clearly showed she broke rules of her coven and was getting her power taken until she flipped and killed her coven and her mom?

From Wanda's perspective and the viewer Agatha is a witch trying to steal her power. Nothing else needs to be defined. This is like wondering why a burglar wants your valuables.

-Also, apparently Wanda doesn't know anything about the Darkhold, that she's a witch or her powers but then moments later she is transporting her back to the Salem trials & using all her powers like nothing. She even has the book at the end. Makes no sense. :smh:
Maybe you forgot Wanda's powers but all she did was transport Agatha back to a terrible memory.

When did Wanda not know anything about her own powers? This entire series showed she actually knows how to do a lot more with her powers than initially shown.

After releasing the town's ppl, taking care of Agatha, and ending the game of pretend with fictional children and fictional Vision she went off to better understand her powers and the whole being the Scarlet Witch. At the end she hears a cry for help indicating that her children may be alive somewhere.

The only time Wanda acknowledged she was a witch was when she flipped the script on Agatha with the you have no power within these runes trick.

-They really casted Evan Peters to be Ralph & essentially a **** joke? Are you kidding me? :smh:
You did this you yourself :lol:

All I’ll say is compare the reactions and defense of this finale to how harshly people judge ZS JL in a week or two and the stuff he’s been promising :lol:

if that Cameo Snyder keeps talking about turns out to be Harley Quinn or some **** :lol: compare how people react to that vs this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom