WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

did anything from aos make it to the films ? Def gonna lower expectations going forward . Didn’t think f4 or X-men would appear but thought we get a lil bit more than what we got besides the name drops and lil clips we got .
Nah, man. Fiege won't admit AOS is canon other than Coulson.

CD9BE736-7B01-496F-9CF3-83780493CC9D.jpeg
1F8302F9-8CBB-43C7-9DDC-67665F3AADC3.jpeg
E44B8AD5-5B9C-4915-82BB-1970F74C12FC.jpeg
D48D19E6-1344-483A-9B23-EB2D8DBC6D7C.jpeg

She definitely could get it. Keep the wimple on :evil:

My wife related to Wanda's depression and grief, so I can believe a lot of people related to her character.

Some dudes are simpletons if they can’t see the deeper meaning of this show and are upset it didn’t tie more things in or had more cameos, this joint was NEVER about that, this thing was about ONE thing, GRIEF....they literally represented the 5 stages of grief BEAUTIFULLY and when it came to acceptance it was poetic and perfectly done....she walked away free, in pain but free....it was the closure everyone who lost their soulmate hopes to one day find....why? BecuAuse YOU MUST....life simply has to go on, My mother’s grief comes to mind, how she lost my dad unexpectedly only months after building their home, the incredible pain she must have felt and how she had to move on....I simply can’t imagine it and bring me to tears, a good friend of mine lost his wife of 20 years just last year after a surgery and the thought of his grief still breaks my heart, this is the dynamic of life this show taps into....maybe those that are “mehhh” about it, haven’t found that soulmate they fear ever losing.

Some dudes are simpletons if they can’t see the deeper meaning of this show and are upset it didn’t tie more things in or had more cameos, this joint was NEVER about that, this thing was about ONE thing, GRIEF....they literally represented the 5 stages of grief BEAUTIFULLY and when it came to acceptance it was poetic and perfectly done....she walked away free, in pain but free....it was the closure everyone who lost their soulmate hopes to one day find....why? BecuAuse YOU MUST....life simply has to go on, My mother’s grief comes to mind, how she lost my dad unexpectedly only months after building their home, the incredible pain she must have felt and how she had to move on....I simply can’t imagine it and bring me to tears, a good friend of mine lost his wife of 20 years just last year after a surgery and the thought of his grief still breaks my heart, this is the dynamic of life this show taps into....maybe those that are “mehhh” about it, haven’t found that soulmate they fear ever losing.
Agreed. What's sad are the comments from people trying to downplay other people's review of the show and how they felt towards it.

Let them feel and react how they want to feel.

This fanboy mentality gets to the point where it's too much.

Once you can relate to WV on a personal level, the show gains a complete new type of appreciation....as I said, anyone THats dealt with grief, I think this show can be therapeutic for....joint may be fantasy but the underlying message was meant to tap into your heart coupled with an Emmy worthy performance and you have some of the most Heart wrenching moments of a series or movie alone.

- I didn't know Monica could phase her body like that. That was cool to see.
- Bohner was a pretty funny reveal. But interesting theory if he was, indeed, under witness protection. But I don't think so.
- Still curious if we'll ever find out who Jimmy's missing person is.
- Would've liked to see more of the after effect of the people of Westview. What happened to Dottie's daughter or Norm's family?
- When Wanda hears Billy's scream at the end, is that just a memory or are they in another dimension? I thought they vanished when the hex ended?
- Excited to see where new Vision re-appears.
- Cool nod to Dr. Strange, really looking forward in seeing how they expand the idea of the multiverse.

Ending was solid. Falcon and WS will be a nice change of pace. Excited to see all the easter eggs and nods that show will provide.

- I didn't know Monica could phase her body like that. That was cool to see.
- Bohner was a pretty funny reveal. But interesting theory if he was, indeed, under witness protection. But I don't think so.
- Would've liked to see more of the after effect of the people of Westview. What happened to Dottie's daughter or Norm's family?
- When Wanda hears Billy's scream at the end, is that just a memory or are they in another dimension? I thought they vanished when the hex ended?
- Excited to see where new Vision re-appears.
- Cool nod to Dr. Strange, really looking forward in seeing how they expand the idea of the multiverse.

Ending was solid. Falcon and WS will be a nice change of pace. Excited to see all the easter eggs and nods that show will provide.
well regarding the twins, Wanda indeed created them/the Hex but what we don’t know is what happened when she destroyed it. Or even what happened when she actually made it

like is the Chaos Magic clearly being siphoned from a different dimension? When she undid it, did everything she create go back to some void/separate dimension

that part is very open ended especially when Agnes said you have no idea how to even use the power

Pretty sure that was him.

Remember Agatha inserted herself in to the hex as his wife?

What kind of 30 something year old guy owns a house that size in a random town in New Jersey by himself?

That was a witsec safe house.

Ralph Bohner is not a real name :lol:

I guess though there is the outside chance like with a few other residents Wanda disappeared or locked in Ralph's family or gf. Dottie talking about her daughter cant leave her room was disturbing.

Outside chance they can still make Ralph a Marvel character if he is Jimmy's witness protection guy. I just can't think of a Marvel character that would even fit that specific scenario.

I know no Xmen but still lol didn’t even realize how close the colors are

Magneto's is a bit more accurate color wise. Wanda's was made much darker. Scarlet is a brighter shade of red.

Last edited:
I wonder where Agatha ends up living? :lol:

If that house is someone's she's gonna be homeless roaming around town pretending to be a nosy neighbor.

apparently some can relate more to an African king showing up at their doorstep claiming to be their dad :lol:

I don't know what I said to make you so defensive lol.

I get it.

The show hits you harder because of you're wife and some things you've dealt with in your life.

But without emotional connection...... show was mild.

I don't know why your resorting to name calling and defensive comments.

:lol: Everybody so cool. It's a show about grief, why wouldn't some viewers relate?

Why are you creating a strawman?

If the rest of the town is freed from the hex control and the town itself is restored, is Agatha/Agnes just living in some shack in a bombed out neighborhood in a 24/7 delusion of being the sitcom nosy neighbor...?

Back
Top Bottom