WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Y'all might not like this rumored casting :lol:

Now J-Law is another victim of a terribly written character forced in to a role they had no business being in. I didn't like how she willingly kept coming back after her contract was up. She's a great actor and I kinda figured she didn't want anything to do with superhero movies again.

Last edited:
I'm trying to think what guy they could cast where her casting would make it all click but I know Bradley Cooper isn't walking through that door.

They gotta chill with mixing Marvel and DC characters.

That’s like rocking Nike socks with Yeezys. Blasphemy **** :lol:

Kids these days all do that :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Dude had an Adidas suit on with Concord 11's
Kids with Yeezys Nike socks
Just goes to show they really don't understand this sneaker culture and just want cool points/emulate these gamers/hypebeast dudes

Nobody would be disagreeing if J Law’s Mystique either wasn’t in the movies or had the worst writing imaginable.

I'm trying to think what guy they could cast where her casting would make it all click but I know Bradley Cooper isn't walking through that door.

was thinking the same damn thing.. silver linings playbook popped into my head

i mean they did transition vision from voice work

was thinking the same damn thing.. silver linings playbook popped into my head

i mean they did transition vision from voice work
I wanted Bradley for Nova but he seems a bit uninterested and is aging out

Plus I don't think Feige is gonna do any of those New Warriors heroes :lol:

Just looking through an IMDb list of actors, how about Dan Stevens for Reed Richards? I’m only basing this on look + age

dan.jpg

main-qimg-a582f4eac0ed69e9235fd9d22e2c1533

Y'all might not like this rumored casting :lol:

Now J-Law is another victim of a terribly written character forced in to a role they had no business being in. I didn't like how she willingly kept coming back after her contract was up. She's a great actor and I kinda figured she didn't want anything to do with superhero movies again.
1EB9E313-7844-49FD-B652-ABBAEE407D7A.gif

avengers infinity wars was truly a moment for the ages

what an amazing non stop runaway train

the “worlds colliding” moments were awesome. -all the different movie franchises coming together to battle it out on titan and wakanda . good times

Excited for this new phase but man the lead up to IW and Endgame cant be touched

Back
Top Bottom