WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I'm with you in that camp. There's no way this show ends with Wanda surviving.

She's just way too OP to be left alive going forward and we're always gonna be like "Why isn't Wanda just beating (insert future movie villain) by herself?

I do t think she dies, Marvel doesn’t really like killing off their main characters and she’s confirmed for Dr Strange, I think they will give her a hulk type ending at the end of AoU....I think is more likely Vis sacrifices himself again....I think his arc runs its course here, don’t see how much of an impact he has going forth, specially since he doesn’t remember anything outside of these events.

If this show opens up multiverses, can someone care to explain how the events of FFH fit into this whole thing? We’re they happening simultaneously?

If this show opens up multiverses, can someone care to explain how the events of FFH fit into this whole thing? We’re they happening simultaneously?
All we know is that this show happened weeks after endgame. I think FFH was a year after?

I read that FFH was 8 months after Tony died, and that same article said WV is 3 weeks after Endgame, & Vision said mere weeks in episode 7(About him dying & Wanda dealing with it)

:rofl: That's @ everybody :wow: at this. Wild gullible.

But if you want it this bad I guess you'll see anything.

The MCU is known for leaving Easter eggs all over the place before something or someone actually shows up in the MCU. How many Infinity Gauntlets did we see in the MCU before Thanos actually had Eitri make it in Infinity War? By my count, 3 times. Once in Thor, the second time in the mid credit scene in Age of Ultron and lastly in Thor Ragnarok.

All I’m saying is it could be an Easter egg of what’s coming. I don’t think Magneto is going to be on the show, but each object in Agatha’s lair was intentionally put there. It might be a stork or something else, I’m just saying what it looked like to me. People are free to make guesses about what’s coming in the MCU. It’s part of the fun of watching their movies and shows.

The MCU is known for leaving Easter eggs all over the place before something or someone actually shows up in the MCU. How many Infinity Gauntlets did we see in the MCU before Thanos actually had Eitri make it in Infinity War? By my count, 3 times. Once in Thor, the second time in the mid credit scene in Age of Ultron and lastly in Thor Ragnarok.

All I’m saying is it could be an Easter egg of what’s coming. I don’t think Magneto is going to be on the show, but each object in Agatha’s lair was intentionally put there. It might be a stork or something else, I’m just saying what it looked like to me. People are free to make guesses about what’s coming in the MCU. It’s part of the fun of watching their movies and shows.
I don't believe anything in a witch's dungeon/lair was an easter egg to Magneto.

That doesn't really make sense to me easter egg wise.

That same outline somebody did to make it seem that way can be redone and its probably some other magic/cosmic based Marvel character like The Demiurge.

To me in that case its more all or nothing. Either Agatha somehow sucked FoX-Men Quicksilver in to this and Magneto's on his way or its completely unrelated.

Feel free to guess whatever you want. I'll still react to it :lol:
that's one fine woman....
and when did the Dennings get that thicc??
2020. A lot of time to eat at home.
I think the bigger reveal is Monica Rambeau got a wagon :lol:
This been known.

Wifey look good don't she?

Last edited:
A lot of mental fragility showing it’s face in this thread. It’s all fiction, it’s all fun. If you take anything more than that from a TV, that’s between you and your demons.

I think because some people didn’t have balanced lives as kids or young adults and instead of reading comics, in addition to other things, they only read comics and obsessed over what’s now called “nerd culture”, they feel ownership over it, as if they are the authority on all of it. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not my fault they were drooling over mystique while the rest of us were getting out of the house.

I don't believe anything in a witch's dungeon/lair was an easter egg to Magneto.

That doesn't really make sense to me easter egg wise.

To me in that case its more all or nothing. Either Agatha somehow sucked FoX-Men Quicksilver in to this and Magneto's on his way or its completely unrelated.
I think we all understood you the first time.

See what I mean tr1ll tr1ll ? 👆🏽

FFH happened months after the Snap.

my assumption is that the multiverse becomes an actual known thing publicly during the FFH time period, hence why Mysterio leveraged it for his scheme and no one really batted an eye nor really dug in and questioned him more on it.

You can tell that there’s some continuity/timeline issues here between movies tho.

I think we all understood you the first time.

See what I mean tr1ll tr1ll ? 👆🏽
If you understood me why quote me and complain about how we all have fun in guessing ****?

Keep that to yourself.

Don't need to pay my opinion any mind if it hurts you. I just laughed at you. No need to defend yourself.

And if you gonna try to talk slick keep it a 100 and name names.

The nerve to try and peddle some weak *** you were lusting over comic characters while I was outside bull ****. The hypocrisy is rich but I see the ***** was ****** are up this morning.

The mental fragility definitely is showing though tr1ll tr1ll

If you understood me why quote me and complain about how we all have fun in guessing ****?

Keep that to yourself.

Don't need to pay my opinion any mind if it hurts you. I just laughed at you. No need to defend yourself.

And if you gonna try to talk slick keep it a 100 and name names.

The nerve to try and peddle some weak *** you were lusting over comic characters while I was outside bull ****. The hypocrisy is rich but I see the ***** was ****** are up this morning.

The mental fragility definitely is showing though tr1ll tr1ll

You called people gullible. Unnecessary and rude. I didn’t personally take offense because it wasn’t directed at me, but I still found it corny.

You have a lot of nerve trying to tell people what they should or shouldn’t react to. I’m reacting to your reaction. That’s inception level goofy.

Here I am addressing you directly. Now what?

EDIT: That line about being outside struck a nerve. :lol:

FFH happened months after the Snap.

my assumption is that the multiverse becomes an actual known thing publicly during the FFH time period, hence why Mysterio leveraged it for his scheme and no one really batted an eye nor really dug in and questioned him more on it.

You can tell that there’s some continuity/timeline issues here between movies tho.
I think either Stark BEEN aware of the multiverse but just kinda kept it up his sleeve and Mysrerio came across the info in an effort to ruin or steal info from Stark(“Snoopers gon’ snoop.”), or it’s just a coincidence and Mysterio just picked the right lie to tell.

You called people gullible.
That's what I think.

Unnecessary and rude. I didn’t personally take offense because it wasn’t directed at me, but I still found it corny.
Kinda seems like you did even though you claim you didn't especially by that bull **** response.

And I don't give a **** as far as what you think is necessary or rude ftr.
You have a lot of nerve trying to tell people what they should or shouldn’t react to. I’m reacting to your reaction. That’s inception level goofy.
I never told you what to react to. I said the exact opposite.

I went as far as to tell you to name names instead of that hypocritical bull **** you were on just now.

Here I am addressing you directly. Now what?

EDIT: That line about being outside struck a nerve. :lol:
Nah it just sort of revealed the type of person I'm talking to.

You in here with the rest of us talking about Wanda Vision but got the nerve to talk about who was outside and who was reading comics.

One of those I like comics but I'm not a nerd types. Want to be in to it and throw shots when you can.

Miss me with all that fraudulent **** you trying to peddle.

Just seems to me you feel some type of way about my posts cuz you think I'm an authority or think I think I am :lol: and instead of addressing me directly you wanted to piggy back off other posts to get a cosign.

Really think about the mentally fragile line though.
I have him blocked but this clearly gotta be in response to that Zik dude. Guy is a clown :lol:
I'm offended.

Allegedly has me blocked but any time I see him post its with my name in his posts :smh:

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I think either Stark BEEN aware of the multiverse but just kinda kept it up his sleeve and Mysrerio came across the info in an effort to ruin or steal info from Stark(“Snoopers gon’ snoop.”), or it’s just a coincidence and Mysterio just picked the right lie to tell.
I mean he could've told a lot of different lies to explain his presence.

I'm pretty sure multiverse one was just another Feige hint/reference of things to come.

Tony definitely knew about the multiverse at least near the end of Infinity War when Strange was future watching.

Back
Top Bottom