WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

im excited for falcon and ws. im sure it will quench my action thirsts.
but im also not comparing it to wandavision at all.
It’s good that they’re completely different. Loki looks to be a complete comedy. Mcu is gearing up to kill it.

what movie is slated next? The hell happened to black widow?

Was it a trash episode? Or was it there to set up the last two episodes, which pays the story/season off?

We got an ode to the Office

We got the Agnes reveal.

Vision is aware of what happened.

Monica is manifesting her powers.

Last edited:
Was it a trash episode? Or was it there to set up the last two episodes, which pays the story/season off?

We got an ode to the Office

We got the Agnes reveal.

Vision is aware of what happened.

Monica is manifesting her powers.
You can have all those things revealed and still be presented poorly. The scenes with Darcy and Vision in the van waiting for the light to be fixed and Darcy being this PhD that seems to be dumber then rocks. That scene was dumb
Also, all that build up to the aerospace reveal and it ends up being a armored car. If the armored car couldn’t get through why did Rambeau think she could get though?

It's as if you aren't watching the show. Which brings me back to the my point of setting y'all selves up for failure.

There was no BIG buildup for the car outside of the "I know someone who could build it." So all the hype for the car was really about who would be building it. You took a very basic line and hyped yourself up. So once you didn't get the payoff you desired then it becomes well they overhyped it.

Monica already got sucked into the hex, so why wouldn't she believe she could get back in.

Yeah the space car was some trash. I’ll agree with that. 2-3 episodes of build up for that??

they definitely ran out of budget and took it out on the space rover, definitely the biggest disappointment so far

There was no BIG buildup for the car outside of the "I know someone who could build it." So all the hype for the car was really about who would be building it. You took a very basic line and hyped yourself up. So once you didn't get the payoff you desired then it becomes well they overhyped it.

not even talking about the build up to it, it just looked dated and cheap, doesnt even look like it can survive the potholes in westview

28:40 of episode 7. 😱🤯 When Wanda’s name is called twice.

I took these pics from my bedroom TV, so please pardon the quality and reflection.

Is that Magneto’s helmet and cape on that skeleton?

89073705-8FEC-46DF-867C-98B81225A5BD.jpeg

730AB2D7-6E20-436F-B069-5C154079ACAB.jpeg

BC3FC060-607A-4F2F-B1C8-FB0B7D30A7AC.jpeg
:rofl: That's @ everybody :wow: at this. Wild gullible.

But if you want it this bad I guess you'll see anything.

they definitely ran out of budget and took it out on the space rover, definitely the biggest disappointment so far
Y'all crazy :lol:

What do y'all think gov. funded space rovers look like? Ran out of budget :lol:

Y'all really must've thought Reed Richards built that thing.

There was no reason to have any expectations about the vehicle used to get back inside Westview.

All it was suppose to be is something to protect Monica from the hex.
not even talking about the build up to it, it just looked dated and cheap, doesnt even look like it can survive the potholes in westview
Dated? What was it suppose to look like? :nerd:

It's as if you aren't watching the show. Which brings me back to the my point of setting y'all selves up for failure.

Monica already got sucked into the hex, so why wouldn't she believe she could get back in.
Referenced knowing someone and having a solution for 2-3 episodes. Drove and talked about it for 2-3 episodes. Space bus flips over and she just walks in anyway

“There was no build up”
1613786346960.gif

:lol:

i honestly didn't even know a space car was coming. i must've missed that part where they brought it up.
the fortress got stronger, right? thats why they can see it now cause they were flying toy helicopters in there in the beginning.

I assumed it was gonna be like a small military vehicle fortified with the metals/shielding she mentioned over the phone. souped up space rover made sense though lol

i honestly didn't even know a space car was coming. i must've missed that part where they brought it up.
the fortress got stronger, right? thats why they can see it now cause they were flying toy helicopters in there in the beginning.
I mean it's easy to gloss over cuz they talked about a lot and everyone focused way more on Monica saying she knew somebody.

Darcy mentions what it would take to get inside, Monica says she knows a guy who can build that. They don't bring it up again until dude in charge was gonna have the three of them arrested. Then they make the plan to get the thing built so they could go inside without being changed.

In the end it didn't matter at all cuz Monica going in the first time altered her enough that when she went through the second time she was unaffected by mind control everyone else inside seems to be under.

Its why they didn't waste time focusing on it as if it was their only hope and how it was quickly made off screen.

I don’t care about what I was. Just ended up being a complete waste of time. Could of done all this within 3-5 mins.

I liked the episode btw.

Back
Top Bottom