WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

More E7 Spoilers/Easter Eggs:

IMG_7648.JPG

IMG_7647.jpeg

PO

I mean it's easy to gloss over cuz they talked about a lot and everyone focused way more on Monica saying she knew somebody.

Darcy mentions what it would take to get inside, Monica says she knows a guy who can build that. They don't bring it up again until dude in charge was gonna have the three of them arrested. Then they make the plan to get the thing built so they could go inside without being changed.

In the end it didn't matter at all cuz Monica going in the first time altered her enough that when she went through the second time she was unaffected by mind control everyone else inside seems to be under.

Its why they didn't waste time focusing on it as if it was their only hope and how it was quickly made off screen.

yeah I dont see the problem.

they theorized what it would take, naming rare earth metals amongst other things and her connect came thru with their "most heavily armored rover."

ultimately it was irrelevant and it was more about Monica going thru the hex for the 3rd time which gave her her powers.

edited for spelling

Last edited:
This QS has to be a multiverse thing right?
Why in the blue hell would Marvel bring Evans??

like they could of got plenty of actors to ‘recast’ pietro.
was kicka$$ not available?

Monica Rambeau superhero character feels very “TV show” let’s hope they keep it out of the big screen

She's had 10 minutes of screen time and the only thing we've seen her do is make her eyes blue. Can we at least see her fight or something before saying this?

:smh: :lol:

Wouldn't be mad @ The Ultimates but their slate is already stacked for years and they probably still on that No T'Challa bs.

1613794929288.png

She's had 10 minutes of screen time and the only thing we've seen her do is make her eyes blue. Can we at least see her fight or something before saying this?

Wouldn't be mad @ The Ultimates but their slate is already stacked for years and they probably still on that No T'Challa bs.

1613794929288.png

thought she was gon try and go toe to toe with wanda for a second

Is that 1619 Ultimates or Ultimate Universe Ultimates?

I stopped reading comics back in. 2015-2016.

I'm not that familiar with the comics either but I'm pretty sure it's regular Marvel Universe Ultimates and not the "Ultimate Universe" ones.

Would have been the perfect post Avengers franchise if not for Boseman's passing. Still think they could do something with it.

Currently watching the first Avengers movie and in Stark Tower, right before the Chitauri come thru, Tony says to Loki “There is no version of this where you come out on top.”

Knowing what we know about the Loki series, it’s a cheeky little line that suddenly holds a lot more weight in the MCU.

Marvel got these weekly releases all leading up to DS2 / Spidey 3? Falcon n winter soldier 3/19. Then loki?
All year really.
Monica Rambeau superhero character feels very “TV show” let’s hope they keep it out of the big screen
She's already gonna be in CM2 so get use to it (even though they aint debut **** yet) or don't watch the movies.

Probably cuz Jason Momoa also was being considered for Drax.

But I'm sure producers probably were thinking Drax was gonna be like the Hulk of the crew and he is not.
This QS has to be a multiverse thing right?
Why in the blue hell would Marvel bring Evans??

like they could of got plenty of actors to ‘recast’ pietro.
was kicka$$ not available?
He can always be someone else. He's most likely not FoX-Men QS.

1613794929288.png
They could just replace T'Challa. I mean that's what they're already doing.
Is that 1619 Ultimates or Ultimate Universe Ultimates?

I stopped reading comics back in. 2015-2016.
That's main Marvel universe Ultimates after the Ultimate universe was erased after the events of Secret Wars.

Basically its a team name Marvel cant just pass up and not use.

All year really.
She's already gonna be in CM2 so get use to it (even though they aint debut **** yet) or don't watch the movies.
Probably cuz Jason Momoa also was being considered for Drax.

But I'm sure producers probably were thinking Drax was gonna be like the Hulk of the crew and he is not.

He can always be someone else. He's most likely not FoX-Men QS.

They could just replace T'Challa. I mean that's what they're already doing.

That's main Marvel universe Ultimates after the Ultimate universe was erased after the events of Secret Wars.

Basically its a team name Marvel cant just pass up and not use.
“Or don’t watch the movies?”

ok Monica Rambeau

“Or don’t watch the movies?”

ok Monica Rambeau
:lol: Well you know some of yall dudes already hate Brie Larson and the Captain Marvel movie so I didn't think it was a stretch to say dont watch it.

It's like the odd way some would downplay and diss the Black Widow movie and the upcoming Falcon & Winter Soldier series.
right because they really got to buy the real thing, thats what hollywood does

its a suited up amphibious truck for gods sake :lol:

Untitled.png

they could definetly do better

hell kanyes tank looks more beastly and futuristic than that

1613788834742.png
This look like a boat with some tank tracks on it man.

Just giant toys. Futuristic really aint the word.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom