WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Did Agatha do some mind control on Wanda at the end? Or was it just her showing Wanda that she a snake beach lol

it's weird she purposely led Wanda down to the basement to reveal herself, did the song and then threw Wanda back under her spell? That's what it looked like to me too. I don't get her motivation there to reveal her true identity.

If this show opens up multiverses, can someone care to explain how the events of FFH fit into this whole thing? We’re they happening simultaneously?

I forgot where i read it, but they said WV is after Endgame but before FFH.

PO

it's weird she purposely led Wanda down to the basement to reveal herself, did the song and then threw Wanda back under her spell? That's what it looked like to me too. I don't get her motivation there to reveal her true identity.
Things are breaking down. I think that’s why. Maybe re-up on her control over her?

I think because some people didn’t have balanced lives as kids or young adults and instead of reading comics, in addition to other things, they only read comics and obsessed over what’s now called “nerd culture”, they feel ownership over it, as if they are the authority on all of it. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not my fault they were drooling over mystique while the rest of us were getting out of the house.
Some people are just losers man. No need to analyze anything :lol:

Did Agatha do some mind control on Wanda at the end? Or was it just her showing Wanda that she a snake beach lol
She did magic on her.
Time to sacrifice her/usurp her power.

Didn't even notice that!

PO
Monica.png
Monica.png

Last edited:
Cool possible theory.

No need to spoiler it when its just that.

I spoiler any speculation or convo about future episodes because there are some members who just want to view Marvel projects with a fresh perspective or without other knowledge from the comics or in general that some members such us may have.

Because although nothing has been confirmed to be "true" per se, if it does become true, some people will tend to enjoy that moment or reveal differently than if they didn't know anything at all if that makes sense. So i don't want to ruin anyones experience. :ohwell:

Once you click the spoiler tag, you can only be frustrated at yourself. I have been in this thread long enough to see how some members can get. :lol:

So that is how I will continue to post, but everyone is free to do what they want. :D

PO

Back
Top Bottom