WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

finally caught this weeks episode. darcy, wanda and monica :emoji_smirk: . i think strange is going to be the big reveal.

marvel just a1 man. they got people zooming in on heads of skeletons, faces on walls and looking up witches. you can spend a week coming up with connections that actually hold up and it can be none of it. just great writing, incorporation of source material and loops to get you lost until the next episode.

Rewatched AoA last week. The joke timing was completely terrible and almost constant. Never did the movie feel serious.

I hope its like all the other comic book rumors and that she was on the short list but they already moved on.

Not taking this serious until Marvel says she's in.
The rumor is early production for F4 has started in Australia and J-Law has just went to Australia herself so its no coincidence :lol:

finally caught this weeks episode. darcy, wanda and monica :emoji_smirk: . i think strange is going to be the big reveal.

marvel just a1 man. they got people zooming in on heads of skeletons, faces on walls and looking up witches. you can spend a week coming up with connections that actually hold up and it can be none of it. just great writing, incorporation of source material and loops to get you lost until the next episode.
Strange definitely the only one that can help and save **** lmao

Reactions: sb
Every episode is written so well with the dialogue and subplots that fit each theme. Like you could just watch a standalone comedy of each era that they've done

859CF82A-161D-4F49-BAFD-6EC5F889B5F4.jpeg

got be false rumor then because...

Granted I don't know who Justin Kroll is and I'm not sure that tweet contradicts anything in the rumor.

Other than he says it will be "awhile" before they start shooting and the rumor says production will start "soon" for F4 in Australia.

Thing is both can be right. Production starting soon and shooting won't be for a while are two different things. Shooting is when the movie starts filming. Production starts with pre-production.

Last edited:
Can they do preproduction on a move without a script yet?
Yes. Not everything but enough to scout and nail down locations, set up a shooting schedule, get equipment, getting writers, etc.

The key things being hiring cast and crew. Its also when the script is usually finalized. Preproduction can be a long process in itself.

avengers infinity wars was truly a moment for the ages

what an amazing non stop runaway train

the “worlds colliding” moments were awesome. -all the different movie franchises coming together to battle it out on titan and wakanda . good times

Excited for this new phase but man the lead up to IW and Endgame cant be touched

we’ll never witness that type of greatness on screen again unless they separate mutant films from avengers for a decade and make them collide.

we’ll never witness that type of greatness on screen again unless they separate mutant films from avengers for a decade and make them collide.
Nah, they can do it again. I'm banking on around 2030-32 being an epic climax to what WandaVision has started.

Don't need to separate any of that mutant stuff really but I would just prefer they reboot this universe the way they did in the recent Secret Wars.

Only way they top endgame is if they crossover into DC :lol:

infinity gauntlet is up there with the cartoon Phoenix saga. Once it ended you were like “now what”? Like twine Truman left the Truman show lol

Watchin Civil War

Tony: did you know?
Steve: i didnt know it was him
Tony: DID YOU KNOW?
Steve: .......yes.

Steve lyin *** :lol:

All the while T'Challa in the blackground watchin them destroy each other.

Back
Top Bottom